Crocs

2.3

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crocs in May 2012.

First interview was with the store manager on the phone like a little quick one asking what my avail was and if i had a reliable vehicle. Then i was asked to come in for a interview, the store manager was really nice and one major thing for this store is they will love you if you wear their products to the interview. Just be your self and show your colors. they are pretty good at see right through the fickleness they are all about bubbly and being happy with a good atmosphere. then after a few days i was offered another interview by the district manager and this is where the real sets in. He was still a bit relaxed but still serious, he talks about the things crocs is about and how you would fit and what a good role for you would be. I was honest and truthful. asking about past experiences in other jobs. be mindful and dont bash your bosses. I told him i liked his company and I hoped to get the position. He told me that he liked me to, try to get a answer out of them and be straight forward they like that.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to take a huge responsibility, that you weren't ready for but over came it.   View Answer
    No negotiating, depending on the area is what you are going to get but its not min wage they are pretty competitive.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crocs in April 2012.

I only had one interview. It was actually at the time of me turning in my application. I was called in about a week with a job offer.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

I was contacted by a store manager from Sevierville, TN for the initial phone interview. She was great- friendly, personable, answered all questions I had, and took the time to really explain the job and the company to me. She forwarded my info to the district manager, who is based out of Atlanta. I met him early the next week for the second interview. He came sauntering up in gross jeans, a hoodie, and an old baseball cap. We came to the conclusion at the end of our interview that it would not be a good fit for me to work there, due to him being so "laid-back" (meaning non-committal and a hippie) and me being more high-energy. I would say if you get an interview, dress down. WAYYYYY down.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question
    • What makes a good employee? How do you draw those qualities out of somebody in an interview?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Phone then face to face

They tell you what they will pay and thats it.

Sales Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crocs in June 2011.

Easy inteview. Manager will hire you if you make a good connection with her. alot of the questions will be "tell me about the time when..."

no negotiation offered

Global Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crocs in April 2011.

The culture is dynamic, can be very stressful, requires self-direction / initiative but has a lot of perks like work/life balance, fun brand and products, opportunity to create processes and influence the direction of the company. Come to interviews with that information in mind and remember to wear your Crocs to the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions vary by department so just be conscious of the culture and come with questions and interest in the brand. A quick read through the company's profile on yahoo finance or the company site will give you the information you need.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crocs in September 2010.

BE YOURSELF, BE TRUE, and if you're serious about a job in Crocs, GO BUY A PAIR AND WEAR THEM TO YOUR INTERVIEW. Be a brand ambassador before you get hired to show you are willing to do the work. This company operates in reality, not fluff. You will hate it here if you only tell stories about yourself and don't know how to tell the truth. Don't interview as if you know it all cause I can guarantee you, you don't.

Interview Questions
    I unfortunately didn't have an option to negotiate my salary.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Limerick, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Crocs in August 2010.

I began as a team lead/ key holder. Was recommended by a friend and was offered the job on the day of interview. Quick and painless process.

Interview Questions
    • What will you need to know to be successful as an employee at Crocs?   View Answer
    I was given an opportunity as a increase in level and pay from my previous position, with a possibility of bonus money based on sales.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niwot, CO

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Very good interview process. However, management had no clue what they were talking about

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crocs in January 2010.

Posting was on Craigslist. I sent my resume and was called back within a day. The interview was at the mall with an assistant manager. She was so laid back and easy to talk to. She asked basic questions that were easy to answer.

Interview Questions
    She asked what I expected to get paid and I said 12.00/hr and we settled at 10.00/hr