Crocs

27 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Lead Interview

Gulfport, MS

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crocs in April 2012.

Interview Details – I only had one interview. It was actually at the time of me turning in my application. I was called in about a week with a job offer.

Interview Question – What would you do in this situation?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Crocs

Interview Details – On site interview. Asked about 20 behavioral based questions. Very comfortable setting. Called the next day to offer me the position.

Interview Question – Everything asked was very standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Team Lead Interview

Sales Team Lead

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – Applied to a store that was going to be opening in my area, got a call a few days later from a different store, we had a small phone interview asking about me and my availability and what if questions pertaining to the job. After that we scheduled a 1:1 interview with the manager at that store. The store was about forty minutes away so it was a little inconvenient, but i didn't mind much. So our interview pretty much consisted of the same things that were in the phone interview but with more "what if" questions, and the basic interview questions. He told me that he was more of a middle man and didn't make any hiring decisions, but that he liked me and he would put in a good word. So about 2 and a half weeks later another manager from a different store contacted me and scheduled a meeting with me to tell me more about the position and offer me the job.

Interview Question – What are 3 Strengths and Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had the option to negotiate but they already offered me more that what i was paid elsewhere so i didn't mind what they offered.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Store Manager Interview

Gulfport, MS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Crocs in September 2012.

Interview Details – Talked with recruiter, very laid back. Reviewed work history, experience and pay. He asked what pay I was looking for and told him I needed to be as close as possible to current rate. He said that fell into their hiring range. Said to expect an email or call within two weeks. The foolwing week I recieved a voicemail, the person was responding to an application I completed. He left his name and # but not the company. I called back, I actually had to ask what company he was with. He was so rude. From the moment he picked up the phone, his whole attitude screamed that I was wasting his time. He asked a few quick questions and got right to the pay. I can only offer this much, $10k less than what i asked. I told him i couldn't take the position for that amount. He said goodbye. A very rude individual.

Interview Question – Easy questions. Basic work experience and skills   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was less than I was told to expect

Sales Associate At Crocs Interview

Sales Associate At Crocs
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crocs in May 2012.

Interview Details – First interview was with the store manager on the phone like a little quick one asking what my avail was and if i had a reliable vehicle. Then i was asked to come in for a interview, the store manager was really nice and one major thing for this store is they will love you if you wear their products to the interview. Just be your self and show your colors. they are pretty good at see right through the fickleness they are all about bubbly and being happy with a good atmosphere. then after a few days i was offered another interview by the district manager and this is where the real sets in. He was still a bit relaxed but still serious, he talks about the things crocs is about and how you would fit and what a good role for you would be. I was honest and truthful. asking about past experiences in other jobs. be mindful and dont bash your bosses. I told him i liked his company and I hoped to get the position. He told me that he liked me to, try to get a answer out of them and be straight forward they like that.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to take a huge responsibility, that you weren't ready for but over came it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiating, depending on the area is what you are going to get but its not min wage they are pretty competitive.

Sales Team Lead Interview

Sales Team Lead
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Crocs in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy inteview. Manager will hire you if you make a good connection with her. alot of the questions will be "tell me about the time when..."

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation offered

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Niwot, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs in September 2010.

Interview Details – BE YOURSELF, BE TRUE, and if you're serious about a job in Crocs, GO BUY A PAIR AND WEAR THEM TO YOUR INTERVIEW. Be a brand ambassador before you get hired to show you are willing to do the work. This company operates in reality, not fluff. You will hate it here if you only tell stories about yourself and don't know how to tell the truth. Don't interview as if you know it all cause I can guarantee you, you don't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I unfortunately didn't have an option to negotiate my salary.

Store Manager Interview

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crocs in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a store manager from Sevierville, TN for the initial phone interview. She was great- friendly, personable, answered all questions I had, and took the time to really explain the job and the company to me. She forwarded my info to the district manager, who is based out of Atlanta. I met him early the next week for the second interview. He came sauntering up in gross jeans, a hoodie, and an old baseball cap. We came to the conclusion at the end of our interview that it would not be a good fit for me to work there, due to him being so "laid-back" (meaning non-committal and a hippie) and me being more high-energy. I would say if you get an interview, dress down. WAYYYYY down.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why do you want to leave your current company?   Answer Question
  • What makes a good employee? How do you draw those qualities out of somebody in an interview?   Answer Question

Any Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crocs in November 2009.

Interview Details – one on one with store manager.

Interview Question – What do you do when you approach someone and they do not respond to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A I offered hourly rate suggestion

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Crocs in April 2009.

Interview Details – I had one interview with the store manager, and he was somewhat friendly. He spent a fair amount of time complaining to me about people he had interviewed prior to me, as well as chatting about the company itself. Overall, the interview was very laid-back. He had me go over all experience listed on my resume, stating what I had done at each job and why I was no longer working at them. The interview was short, as I think he mentioned he needed to be somewhere, and I received a call back a few days later with an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about your prior related work experience.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crocs