Crocs

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Crocs in May 2014.

Interview Details – I walked in and asked to speak with the manager. He decided to give me an interview on the spot. It was a casual, chat-like interview with him one-on-one. We sat in the back room and went over the employment and leadership experiences on my resume. The manager was very affable and easy to get along with.

Interview Question – Just the general questions, the manager pulled up interview questions from his computer.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another offer came through.

Interviewed at Crocs

Interview Details – On site interview. Asked about 20 behavioral based questions. Very comfortable setting. Called the next day to offer me the position.

Interview Question – Everything asked was very standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Crocs in April 2009.

Interview Details – I had one interview with the store manager, and he was somewhat friendly. He spent a fair amount of time complaining to me about people he had interviewed prior to me, as well as chatting about the company itself. Overall, the interview was very laid-back. He had me go over all experience listed on my resume, stating what I had done at each job and why I was no longer working at them. The interview was short, as I think he mentioned he needed to be somewhere, and I received a call back a few days later with an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me about your prior related work experience.   Answer Question

Worked for Crocs? Contribute to the Community!