Crocs Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crocs in May 2014.

I walked in and asked to speak with the manager. He decided to give me an interview on the spot. It was a casual, chat-like interview with him one-on-one. We sat in the back room and went over the employment and leadership experiences on my resume. The manager was very affable and easy to get along with.

Interview Questions
  • Just the general questions, the manager pulled up interview questions from his computer.   Answer Question

Another offer came through.

Other Interview Reviews for Crocs

Sales Associate Interview

On site interview. Asked about 20 behavioral based questions. Very comfortable setting. Called the next day to offer me the position.

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crocs in April 2009.

I had one interview with the store manager, and he was somewhat friendly. He spent a fair amount of time complaining to me about people he had interviewed prior to me, as well as chatting about the company itself. Overall, the interview was very laid-back. He had me go over all experience listed on my resume, stating what I had done at each job and why I was no longer working at them. The interview was short, as I think he mentioned he needed to be somewhere, and I received a call back a few days later with an offer.