Crocs

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Team Lead Interview

Sales Team Lead

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crocs.

Interview Details – Applied to a store that was going to be opening in my area, got a call a few days later from a different store, we had a small phone interview asking about me and my availability and what if questions pertaining to the job. After that we scheduled a 1:1 interview with the manager at that store. The store was about forty minutes away so it was a little inconvenient, but i didn't mind much. So our interview pretty much consisted of the same things that were in the phone interview but with more "what if" questions, and the basic interview questions. He told me that he was more of a middle man and didn't make any hiring decisions, but that he liked me and he would put in a good word. So about 2 and a half weeks later another manager from a different store contacted me and scheduled a meeting with me to tell me more about the position and offer me the job.

Interview Question – What are 3 Strengths and Weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had the option to negotiate but they already offered me more that what i was paid elsewhere so i didn't mind what they offered.

Sales Team Lead Interview

Sales Team Lead
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Crocs in June 2011.

Interview Details – Easy inteview. Manager will hire you if you make a good connection with her. alot of the questions will be "tell me about the time when..."

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation offered

Worked for Crocs? Contribute to the Community!