Croda

Updated Aug 28, 2014
Updated Aug 28, 2014

3.2

Inter/Co-op - Coatings & Polymers Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Croda in October 2013.

Initial communication was through the HR employee based in Atlas Point, which entailed a brief phone interview including questions about interests and job details. The on-site interview lasted about two hours and consisted of a sequence of standard interview questions that were both competency-based and specific to chemistry knowledge. There were also questions about scientific method, research experience from the past, and aptitude for learning new skills. This was followed by a brief tour of the labs.

Interview Questions
    • This question dealt with how to go about dealing with chemistries that I hadn't encountered before.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase.

Supply Chain Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Croda in April 2013.

Gave them my resume during a career fair. Emailed me for an interview and were pretty flexible with my schedule. Discussed my resume thoroughly and asked me about my experience in leading projects. Normal behavioral questions, 3 different interviews.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Croda in July 2014.

They were quick to reply and process my application through. The interview panel seemed a little disinterested. However, there questions were pertaining to the field of study and they showed enough interest in past accomplishments and came prepared with questions based on the CV.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were based on process engineering, looking at pipelines and heat exchangers   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Croda in April 2013.

1st interview - A panel of interviewers - 4pax
    2nd interview - presentation, situational role play

Interview Questions
    • do you think you are a leader or follower?
      what difficulties you have encountered?

Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Graduate scheme
    Assessment day with verbal and numerical reasoning tests, a group discussion and 121 interviews

Very limited

Grad Trainee Program Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Croda in September 2010.

Recruited through a campus event. Was invited to go onsite. Had 2 1:1 interviews with HR people. Std questions. Thought that the whole process was very unorganized (i.e. I had to ask for an expense report, no interview schedule or any real idea what the day would consist of.

Interview Questions

I was offered to return for their "assessment day" but didn't want to work for them.

Human Resources Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Croda in December 2009.

The recruiter there is very nice, I had to interview with 3 different people. The recruiter was first and her questions were a lot of behavioral type questions. Then, someone that worked in that department and then the director. The questions got a little bit tougher but overall they were very nice.