Croda

Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Croda in April 2013.

Interview Details – 1st interview - A panel of interviewers - 4pax
2nd interview - presentation, situational role play

Interview Question – do you think you are a leader or follower?
what difficulties you have encountered?
  Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at Croda

Interview Details – Graduate scheme
Assessment day with verbal and numerical reasoning tests, a group discussion and 121 interviews

Interview Question – The group assessment   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very limited

Grad Trainee Program Interview

Grad Trainee Program

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Croda in September 2010.

Interview Details – Recruited through a campus event. Was invited to go onsite. Had 2 1:1 interviews with HR people. Std questions. Thought that the whole process was very unorganized (i.e. I had to ask for an expense report, no interview schedule or any real idea what the day would consist of.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you were on a team   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was offered to return for their "assessment day" but didn't want to work for them.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Croda in December 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter there is very nice, I had to interview with 3 different people. The recruiter was first and her questions were a lot of behavioral type questions. Then, someone that worked in that department and then the director. The questions got a little bit tougher but overall they were very nice.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when...those type of questions   Answer Question

Worked for Croda? Contribute to the Community!