Crompton Greaves

2.7

Electrical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crompton Greaves in May 2013.

Recruiter contacted for the opportunity of Electrical Design Engineer in CG . Same day got a call that they are very much interested and would like to have face to face interview. Next day had a video interview with the HR and the Engineering Manager. Interview was clearly based on what my current position and duties are. Was Frank and told what i know and not .
    Behavioral questions like why cg , what are your future plans and where do you see yourself after 5 years.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions were based on Transformer Design for which i have applied like what kind of Windings are used for LV and HV side. Mostly asked me whatever description i have given in my resume.   Answer Question
    Negotiate the Salary. But said would increases after the six months of training . Benefits good and everything clearly stated on the offer letter

Executive Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Crompton Greaves.

1 telephone, 1 in-person technical interview. The whole process is simple and for a average technical knowledge in subject is enough. The interview may be by a person of your age or even by some one 30 years older than you.

Interview Questions
    • only basic question are asked, not which you would not except   View Answer
    the technical persons decides and there is no limitation for a good performer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Crompton Greaves in March 2014.

Firstly telephonic interview, then following face to face round of Interview was conducted.
    later submitted all the document for the further process.
    then was got the salary details and asked to join within 10 days.

Project Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crompton Greaves.

Firstly, my resume was shortlisted and then i was selected through telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • No technical question was asked to me......just the general ones like...can i stay in big cities
      ? name the projects that u have done in your graduation, What is your aim?

Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crompton Greaves in October 2013.

it started with a general question of tell me about yourself. I answered it and the next few questions were based on those answers. then came the technical section in which questions related to my training and topics of electrical machines . they mainly focused on transformers and induction machines .

Interview Questions
    • question was asked related to my industrial training that what are the ratings of the switchgear instruments used   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at Crompton Greaves in May 2012.

only one round of interview forklift trial

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Crompton Greaves in May 2012.

They have asked about my work experience and they have like my smart nace.

Interview Questions
    • They have asked how finished all they project and what is they %of profit we have in one project . For gating new project what is the process.   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee (Purchase Department ) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crompton Greaves in September 2011.

There is direct Face to Face Interview . The interview panel will test that you got all the skill sets required for job or not.The only thing that supports is Our Confidence.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to join us and where do you see yourself after 5 years from now?   Answer Question

It was not on CGL payroll.

Testing and Quality Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crompton Greaves in June 2011.

It was good and Competitive.

Interview Questions
    Was good and got the expected

Senior Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crompton Greaves in April 2011.

3 stage interview , Functional , technical & Regional