Crompton Greaves Sales Executive Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (1)
- Senior Executive (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Forklift Operator (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Senior Regional Manager (1)
- Electrical Design Engineer (1)
- Project Trainee (1)
- Deputy Manager (1)
- Executive Design Engineer (1)
- Testing and Quality Executive (1)
- GraduateEngineerTrainee (1)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Purchase Department ) (1)
Sales Executive Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Crompton Greaves in February 2011.
Interview Details – Initially they have conducted a Panel Interview.
Followed by a Intelligence test.
Then personal Interview with Branch manager.
Then Telephonic interview with Regional Manager.
Then with HR for final offer.
Interview Question – Why the starter is initially in star & than in Delta? View Answer
Negotiation Details – It was a nice but hard to negotiate as i was on a receiving hand.