Crop Production Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Class "A" CDL/HAZMAT Delivery Driver Interview

Spokane, WA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Crop Production Services in April 2013.

Interview Details – There really was no interview. The hiring mananger, after looking over my qualifications, asked me to come in and meet him. he said the main purpose for that was to see if I looked like I could handle the job.My qualifications and records spoke for themselves. What he and other company personel stated that finding a Class"A" CDL driver with a HAZMAT endorsement and a spotless record was not that easy to find. They felt fortunate to have found one.

Interview Question – None at this particular situation.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Inventory Accountant Interview

Loveland, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crop Production Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – I received a call from a recruiter who saw my resume on monster.com. She said she thought I would be a great fit at the company so I decided to interview for the position. The interview was a breeze, and the interviewrs had few questions for me. I had to poke and prod them to ask me more about myself, while telling them at the same time as well. Received a call with an offer later that same day.

Interview Question – Describe the accounting process during which a product is bought and sold. (i.e.) which accts. to credit and debit.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for salary

Applications Specialist Interview

Roachdale, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Crop Production Services in March 2009.

Interview Details – I was looking to move on from previous job which was Midland Co-op which is now Co- Alliance. I had worked for them for 17 years. Prior to that I had worked for Chemical Fertilizers Services, Which was known as CFS for 10 years. In March 2005 I hired on at Royster Clark working at the Fillmore satellite plant of Belle Union untill CPS bought Royster Clark. I believe that the opportunity to work for CPS has been the best thing to happen to me. I look forward to being a part of a great company that continually grows with the everchanging times.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crop Production Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crop Production Services interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crop Production Services employees and interview candidates.