Cross Country Healthcare

Cross Country Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2015
Updated Jan 27, 2015

Marketing Interview

Interview

I got a connection request on linkedin.com from their Branch Support Leader in Boca, saying she wanted to send me details about their open position and see if I would be interested. I accepted the invitation and replied to her I was interested and looking forward to what she had for me. She never had the courtesy to get back to me again.
    A couple days after she contacting me, I received an email thanking me for my time to interview with Cross Country and saying they have decided on another candidate. I followed up with Amber again mentioning I had never had an interview with the company. She has never responded.

Salesforce.com Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare in July 2014.

Interview

Initially the process was great-I had two telephone interviews (HR, key team member) which accelerated to a panel and video interview with key personnel with three people within one week . I was told they were very interested and I was an ideal fit based on my experience. Turns out, they may have been looking for someone with more technical background, but I never received a response directly back to find out who I had to meet with in the next round. I had to get feedback from recruiters who were trying to fill the same position with their candidates to no avail. Informed by recruiters that CCH did not seem to know what they were looking for and they had also sent strong qualified candidates. This company took entirely too long to fill the position(turns out they 'hired' someone who ended up rescinding because CCH changed their offer regarding relocation assistance). I would say this company/team is very passive aggressive , takes a long time (6 months) to hire, and not very professional (no feedback) to candidates they may be interested in.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cross Country Healthcare in May 2014.

Interview

Call in, send resume, meet with directors, and get the offer. It was a pretty straightforward process, no gimmicks and no hidden anything. Just be honest and speak clearly.

Negotiation

Fast and to the point

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cross Country Healthcare (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Extremely smooth and very personable. Immediately noticed a friendly atmosphere that put me at ease.

Negotiation

Not much open for negotiation, but based on my new experience, I found that acceptable.

Proposal Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cross Country Healthcare in October 2011.

Interview

Very nice people, decent, caring and attentive. I met with HR generalist, followed by separate, private intervies with members of the department's senior staff. Informal atmosphere, good questions. I was informed at start of interview that the company was considering two internal candidates, in addition to opening to external candidates. My recommendation: look internally first, and if a candidate isn't identified, open externally. The company has a family-type atmosphere and it makes sense that they would promote from within.

Interview Questions

• How would you get information from SMEs when deadlines are looming and the SMEs aren't responding to your requests?   Answer Question