Cross Country Healthcare Interview Questions & Reviews

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare in May 2011.

Extremely smooth and very personable. Immediately noticed a friendly atmosphere that put me at ease.

Not much open for negotiation, but based on my new experience, I found that acceptable.

Proposal Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Cross Country Healthcare in October 2011.

Very nice people, decent, caring and attentive. I met with HR generalist, followed by separate, private intervies with members of the department's senior staff. Informal atmosphere, good questions. I was informed at start of interview that the company was considering two internal candidates, in addition to opening to external candidates. My recommendation: look internally first, and if a candidate isn't identified, open externally. The company has a family-type atmosphere and it makes sense that they would promote from within.

Interview Questions
    • How would you get information from SMEs when deadlines are looming and the SMEs aren't responding to your requests?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cross Country Healthcare

Worked for Cross Country Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!