Cross Country Travcorps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Placement Consultant Associate Interview

Placement Consultant Associate
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cross Country Travcorps in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied at midnight one night and received a phone call from HR the next morning. They are very quick to begin the hiring process. HR was very nice and really did a great job at preparing me for the high stress position to make sure this was the correct decision for myself. A couple days later I returned for an interview with three of the department supervisors which was a pretty relaxed conversation to share my background. I was provided with paperwork and a drug test and began working within a week of my initial interview.

Interview Question – What brought you to work in recruitment? Where do you see yourself further down your career (with cross country)?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unable to negotiate. I had also been offered another job further away which I mentioned but I was told they could pay me only what was offered. This was likely because there are not many requirements to become an associate so they really cannot offer too much for this entry level position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cross Country Travcorps? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cross Country Travcorps interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cross Country Travcorps employees and interview candidates.