Cross Cultural Solutions

Updated Jan 22, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cross Cultural Solutions

Program Site Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Cross Cultural Solutions.

They had a series of phone interviews. There was not any out of the ordinary questions. We mostly talked about how I would apply past experience with the company to future situations (I was previously a volunteer with them). Really easy going process.

I got a better offer.

Program Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cross Cultural Solutions.

CCS likes to employee former volunteers of it's program. This makes sense due to the natural ability for the employee to then convey the experience for the prospective volunteer. The culture is creative and the social dynamic and connections made with staff are very important during the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • What would I have done differently on my volunteer program   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Rochelle, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cross Cultural Solutions.

Lasted over 3 months, though it was over the holiday season so there is some reason to believe it isn't normally this long. Phone interview lasted 90 minutes with questions about content creativity, media kit questions, management preferences, and office culture desires. Then the in-person interview was a full half day (4 hours) of meeting with the team members, then with the Director of the Department one on one, and finally with the Executive Director. Before I left, they asked me to look at a sample document and edit it.

Interview Questions
    Able to increase salary given my history. Asked to meet the salary I was receiving at my previous job.