Crossix Solutions Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Operation Interview

Marketing Operation
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crossix Solutions Inc. in February 2010.

Interview Details – My recruiter sent them my resume. He warned me the place is 'intense' and dot com like. I thought I'd give it a shot anyway. First, phone interview. I talked to a part time consultant working for the company. It took about 20 min. She asked me about my experience and the years I graduated schools. Then I was invited for onsite interview. I was disappointed by the building and the office. A small building, a kind that my accountant or massage place rent. A steel door with company name plaque. You need to ring the bell. Office space equally sucks. I don't think there is any privacy. Very claustrophobic. Floating desks. I'm superficial so the physical space is very important to me. Anyways, I talked to two people at once in the conference room. They were account managers. Before the interview began, they administered a 'logic' test. It was sort of SQL syntax? They give you an example sheet and using the information in the example, you compose three logic statements. I don't have experience with SQL but it wasn't difficult. It was about pharma marketing data management. I was just taken aback. The interviewers were pleasant enough. They did say they work long hours. Said their careers grew leaps and bounds at Crossix. The CEO is very intense they said but could be a good mentor. After all, I was invited to the final interview. For the final round, I was asked to complete case study, 15 min presentation then interview with CEO. I scheduled the interview but ended up not going after all. I couldn't imagine me working there and being happy. And the whole series of case study, presentation, and interview seemed like a colossal waste of time and energy. My recruiter took care of the cancellation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Crossix Solutions Inc.? Contribute to the Community!