Crossland Construction Company

Crossland Construction Company Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crossland Construction Company

Director of Marketing and Communications Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Crossland Construction Company (Columbus, KS) in August 2010.

Interview

A nationwides search. I was contacted by a recruiter and interviewed by CEO, PRESIDENT and HR. An offer was made that included car, allowances for housing and some relocation. I was informed that CEO would be my direct supervisor but he proved one who with whom it was difficult to communicate.

Interview Questions

• Samples of work for other construction firm(s).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was spelled out in an e-mail from HR. You can't expect an offer in writing from these people. They are uncomfortable with written communications.

Lead Person Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crossland Construction Company (Rogers, AR) in September 2008.

Interview

After the employee recommended me I got a call from the HR person and came in and filled out the application and then drug screen and after all was looked at with references and experiences I was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They knew how much I made at my last jobs and they met what I asked for.