Crothall Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Langhorne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Crothall Services (Langhorne, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy and quick. I got hired the same day. I met with the directors after a phone interview with a recruiter. I felt very comfortable in the interview. I received all of the answers I need during the interview.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crothall Services (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process is relatively painless compared to other job interviews. You will start your interview in a building offsite. They interview multiple applicants at a time so you will have to wait awhile in a meeting room until it's your turn. Once called you will meeting with either an operational manager the human resource manager to discuss your application and why you might be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Services.

Interview

I started off as a housekeeper/floor tech/utility tech. I wanted to be a manager so I gave my bosses a heads up and applied. It was a long process. I had 2 interviews with very tough managers whom my boss would only trust them with my interview. They were hard on me and asked me a lot of scenario questions. But I knew the process so well that I didn't care, and I breezed through it. You take a couple of tests on the computer that judge your character. Nothing crazy. Then you just wait basically. No drug test, nothing. Just waited for the offer letter and within a month from applying, I became an Operations Manager. When they hire you, they send you to training for about 2 weeks in another account to learn the Standard Policies and Procedures.

Interview Questions

• Just the tough interviews. Be prepared to interview with the Regional Manager, he's tough but very smart.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offer what they offer. I was offered 35k a year. I accepted because I was making less than 20k. I thought I hit lotto ha.

Site HRM Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crothall Services.

Interview

Very informal interview - behavioral based interview questions. High expectations that do not offer a work/life balance. The position was not a HRM position, more of an administrative support role. Gave the impression that you wear many hats and working at a fast pace is necessary. Didn't provide any benefits of working for the organization that would balance the 50 hour work week and the high demands of the position.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational questions - nothing difficult or unaccepted   Answer Question

With my experience I don't feel I need to prove myself by working 50+ hours a week. The pay was not comparable for that expectation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crothall Services.

Interview

I submitted application online, received an email for an interview from the recruiter, met at the facility for a panel interview with about four or five people. Questions were completely scenario-based, and were fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Questions were basic questions - what would you do scenario-type questions.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Interview

Depends on where you're hired, could be as easy as applying to interviewing with multiple Hospital Administrators. Most of companies hires are internal and knowing the right person. Rarely does the company hire from outside. Most open positons already have a person hired before the hiring process even begins.

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Services in July 2014.

Interview

-Fill out online application -Interview was set up and followed up with e-mail from admin -interviewed with director at Crothall at the hospital. -The starting salary was $38,000 and they want you to perform split shifts and work 50+ hours a week because the company is tightening the belt and when your an operations driven company that is all you can really do.

Interview Questions

• I think the question I was being asked was "How would you manage workers who are making minimum wage?"- Instead of that question being asked, I was asked "How would you manage these people? They don't care about work with they really don't want to be here, they are just looking for that next hand out",   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crothall Services (Denver, CO).

Interview

Hiring process is rigid but they will take anyone. You don't have a lot of negotiating power. They don't really prepare you for what you're going to face because the recruiters don't really know what the positions truly entail.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, often each hiring manager will have some general questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Interview

Good process did a panel interview and the questions where easy to answer. Up front about job from the begging and there where not hard qestions. The panel was the hardest part, took place in Orlando at a hospital and they gave a tour of the place and told us what we would be doing

Interview Questions

• there where no unexpected or difficult questions in this interview. Everytning was easy to answer and there where no hard interview questions. The hardest part of the interview was the panel besides that it was a straight forward easy interview   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Crothall Services.

Interview

I went to their office to fill out application. An interview was set up and was hired. It was pretty fast process.