Crothall Services

Getting the Interview

21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Team Lead/Housekeeper Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crothall Services.

Interview Details – I went to their office to fill out application. An interview was set up and was hired. It was pretty fast process.

Interview Question – Very easy questions   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Bethlehem, PA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Crothall Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – Hired through a temp agency they set up everything, drug test, etc. They were great until the supervisor from Crothall lied about salery. Then when Crothall decided to keep me it took them over a month to get a paycheck! My car insurance was cancelled because I couldn't pay it. Management didn't seem to care about that and kept telling me I that it was in the mail. Then when I went over his head that I got paid that day! Too little too late!

Interview Question – Questions were fairly easy like if you ever cleaned a hospital and wanted to know if we were ok with blood etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just needed a body to fill the position pretty much.

Environmental Services Interview

Environmental Services
Phila, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Crothall Services in January 2012.

Interview Details – straight to the point easy question. 1. How did you hear about us 2. Why should be hire you 3. What are your strengths 4. weakness

Interview Question – 1.How often do you clean 2. When cleaning what should be done first   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – you start at $9 hr for 90 probation days and after you get $14.50 hr

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Operations Manager EVS

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crothall Services.

Interview Details – For interviews, you're looking at speaking with at least 3 different big time Directors and the Regional Manager. They are very involved in that part of the decision making. You have to take the usual drug test, and go through a background test. Once hired and all of the paperwork is completed, they ship you off to an all expense paid and reimbursed 2 week training at a select hospital. I went to Shands University in Gainesville and loved it.

Interview Question – I truly don't remember. But they ask a lot of "what if" questions that place in scenarios where you have to think fast and answer accurately. Just put on your "manager thinking cap" and the more you think like a manager the better off you will be.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They send you an email with a formal offer for the position, and in that offer letter they tell you your annual and monthly salary so you know exactly what you will be paid. The money is what got me to say yes because it's easy money.

Supervisor Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Crothall Services.

Interview Details – the process take about three month they were playing with you and your needs very disappointed I wast my time with them if you have any other choice take it they do not respect you

Interview Question – just work examples very easy questions   Answer Question

Operations Manager EVS Interview

Operations Manager EVS
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crothall Services in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was already working at the hospital as a Lead housekeeper in the Emergency Department and was asked if I wanted to interview for a management position with Crothall. I had a phone interview with a recruiter and another one on one interview with the Regional Director. Then I was given an offer letter.

Interview Question – Describe the worst time I had to perform a disciplinary action and what were the results.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wasn't able to negotiate because the offer I got was hire than I was asking for. My recommendation is that you speak to a lead or a supervisor to get a sense of what the job usually pays.

Patient Flow Coordinator Interview

Alexandria, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Crothall Services in February 2011.

Interview Details – I only had one interview. The really needed to fill the position so the interview process went quickly. Hiring process was somewhat rushed and unorganized.

Interview Question – I really didn't come up against any really challenging questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negoation phase. Take it or leave it. Should have left it.

EVS Operations Manager Interview

Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Crothall Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – you will have two interviews; first with the recruter for your district(phone) and the next with the General manager at the location

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult/ straight forward questions concerning your experience in the environmental services field...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – That is set by years of experience as as Envirnmental manager and your education level. All managers are not College grads...

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Crothall Services in March 2013.

Interview Details – very positive and open

Interview Question – are questions were fair and experience related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was none

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Crothall Services.

Interview Details – Lead you to believe you have the backing of upper management

Negotiation Details – back and forth, had to be firm on the base pay

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crothall Services

Worked for Crothall Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crothall Services interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crothall Services employees and interview candidates.