Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CrowdStar
- Recruiter (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Senior Manager of Data Analytics (1)
- REVAMP YOUR Human Resources INTERVIEW POLICIES (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at CrowdStar in April 2014.
Communications were great. One onsite interview with a few managers. I spent an hour with each manager and we discussed my background as well as what my focus would be in recruiting.... It was great.
Straight to the point and professional.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at CrowdStar (Burlingame, CA) in January 2014.
Phone Interview with HR Manager that was consulting - Positive experience
Phone Interview with Hiring Manager - 1 hour to discuss my background and the role
On-site Interview with 8 people in various roles - Analytics, Marketing, Sales, CEO
Was told by the receptionist that they would contact me in a few days with an answer and never heard from her. Emailed her for an update but didn't get one single response. I think it's so rude when companies don't have a few minutes to either call or email candidates back on the teams decision. I think having potential candidates driving out to their offices for interviews, it's just common courtesy that they respond with an answer even if it's a NO.
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at CrowdStar (Burlingame, CA) in September 2012.
Interview was very straightforward with typical phone screen with Recruiter, then with Hiring Manager, then in-person with every relevant team. There were not any curveball questions or anything things that would make you go "What on earth?" but it was clear that if you did not have the experience necessary that you would be seen through and shown the door.
- How would you envision revenues trending at the start of a product launch? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Because I had a better offer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a day – interviewed at CrowdStar (Burlingame, CA) in March 2012.
I only had a phone interview where they just asked me basic questions which seemed more like a screening phone call. When I said I had little experience in C++, I felt that I had no chance from there and they didn't email me back for a further phone interview when they said they would after that. I had to email them to see what happened.
- How much experience working in C++ do you have? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review