CrowdStar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CrowdStar in April 2014.

Interview Details – Communications were great. One onsite interview with a few managers. I spent an hour with each manager and we discussed my background as well as what my focus would be in recruiting.... It was great.

Negotiation Details – Straight to the point and professional.

REVAMP YOUR Human Resources INTERVIEW POLICIES Interview

REVAMP YOUR Human Resources INTERVIEW POLICIES
Burlingame, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CrowdStar in January 2014.

Interview Details – Phone Interview with HR Manager that was consulting - Positive experience
Phone Interview with Hiring Manager - 1 hour to discuss my background and the role
On-site Interview with 8 people in various roles - Analytics, Marketing, Sales, CEO
Was told by the receptionist that they would contact me in a few days with an answer and never heard from her. Emailed her for an update but didn't get one single response. I think it's so rude when companies don't have a few minutes to either call or email candidates back on the teams decision. I think having potential candidates driving out to their offices for interviews, it's just common courtesy that they respond with an answer even if it's a NO.

Senior Manager of Data Analytics Interview

Senior Manager of Data Analytics
Burlingame, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CrowdStar in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was very straightforward with typical phone screen with Recruiter, then with Hiring Manager, then in-person with every relevant team. There were not any curveball questions or anything things that would make you go "What on earth?" but it was clear that if you did not have the experience necessary that you would be seen through and shown the door.

Interview Question – How would you envision revenues trending at the start of a product launch?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because I had a better offer

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Burlingame, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at CrowdStar in March 2012.

Interview Details – I only had a phone interview where they just asked me basic questions which seemed more like a screening phone call. When I said I had little experience in C++, I felt that I had no chance from there and they didn't email me back for a further phone interview when they said they would after that. I had to email them to see what happened.

Interview Question – How much experience working in C++ do you have?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CrowdStar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CrowdStar interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by CrowdStar employees and interview candidates.