CrowdStar Interview Questions

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CrowdStar in April 2014.

Interview

Communications were great. One onsite interview with a few managers. I spent an hour with each manager and we discussed my background as well as what my focus would be in recruiting.... It was great.

Negotiation

Straight to the point and professional.

REVAMP YOUR Human Resources INTERVIEW POLICIES Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CrowdStar (Burlingame, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR Manager that was consulting - Positive experience
    Phone Interview with Hiring Manager - 1 hour to discuss my background and the role
    On-site Interview with 8 people in various roles - Analytics, Marketing, Sales, CEO
    Was told by the receptionist that they would contact me in a few days with an answer and never heard from her. Emailed her for an update but didn't get one single response. I think it's so rude when companies don't have a few minutes to either call or email candidates back on the teams decision. I think having potential candidates driving out to their offices for interviews, it's just common courtesy that they respond with an answer even if it's a NO.

Senior Manager of Data Analytics Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CrowdStar (Burlingame, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward with typical phone screen with Recruiter, then with Hiring Manager, then in-person with every relevant team. There were not any curveball questions or anything things that would make you go "What on earth?" but it was clear that if you did not have the experience necessary that you would be seen through and shown the door.

Interview Questions

• How would you envision revenues trending at the start of a product launch?   Answer Question

Because I had a better offer

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CrowdStar (Burlingame, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I only had a phone interview where they just asked me basic questions which seemed more like a screening phone call. When I said I had little experience in C++, I felt that I had no chance from there and they didn't email me back for a further phone interview when they said they would after that. I had to email them to see what happened.

Interview Questions