Crowe Horwath Audit Staff Interview Questions

3.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Initial campus interview/phone interview with recruiter; second round interview with associate and manager; last round interview with multiple team members followed by interviews with managers and partners. All were 1 on 1.

Interview Questions
  • In what ways have you worked to grow and expand your professional network?   Answer Question
The compensation package was competitive and acceptable as presented.

Other Interview Reviews for Crowe Horwath

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in January 2008.

I went through campus recruiting. Pretty standard for the industry. Includes on campus interview, office visit, night out on the town, then the presentations regarding how great of a place to work Crowe is.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you took a negative experience and made it a positive experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in September 2010.

I interviewed with Crowe as part of the college recruiting process. The interview consisted of 2 separate thirty minute interviews with two different members of the audit team. The interview consisted of behavior based questions such as, "describe a time when...". The questions focused on times where leadership was shown and cases of working on teams.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a problem with a co-worker and how did you work to resolve it?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in December 2011.

I was invited to interview over the phone with Crowe for an audit position. The questions were completely behavioral with no technical questions. Easy interview in my opinion. I was invited back for a second interview and office visit but they invited me the day before it was to be scheduled and I had a commitment that I could not get out of. Overall, it was an easy interview and they help you by walking you through how they'd like you to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
    • 5 behavioral interview questions, one I think was "can you think of a time when you were required to meet a changing demand in the workplace?"   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2010.

two back to back 30 min interviews. consisted of all behavioral questions and talking about your resume. Nothing too hard, it was a very easy two way conversation. they focused on making sure you could adapt to situations, having a helpful nature, and how friendly and confident you were.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2009.

the firm had a pre-interview night at an on-campus bar. they had wings and beer, and a very informal but informative company trivia session. the next morning, i interviewed with two separate people, one senior manager and one partner. they both had a checklist of questions that they asked me. i felt this was my worst interview out of about eight accounting firms, but i ended up getting the offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!