Crowe Horwath

Updated Nov 17, 2014

3.3

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Met them at career fair, submit my resume. Had an on campus interview with 2 senior managers, back-to-back, 30 mins each. They play good cop bad cop. One goes through your resume, one is more on conversational basis. Just make sure to come up with a lot of questions cause they expect you to have questions. Got invited to a prenight event at Top Golf Dallas, which was very nice. They divide you up in groups of 6, 3 candidates, 3 staffs are in each group. The office visit cool, they held a panel discussion, you have chances to ask questions. Then they interview you, similar to on campus interview, 2 30 mins interviews back-to-back. Office tour, presentations, and then took you out for lunch( they also offer breakfast too btw). Gave each candidate a bag of gift, with cupcakes, a mug, and also a Starbucks gift card. Overall very nice office visit, they give out a positive vibe.

Other Interview Reviews for Crowe Horwath

Audit Staff Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Had an initial phone interview, an on-campus interview with two people, then a final phone interview. One of the on-campus interviews was behavioral-based but other than that it was very conversational. After I received an offer I had an office visit and had a great time learning about the firm and the people I would be working with.

Audit Staff Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. Pre-night event at a bar near campus. First round = back-to-back interviews with 2 people. Pretty chill. All behavioural questions. Heard back in around 1.5 weeks with an invitation for office visit.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath.

I talked to them at career fair, submitted my resume. I was then invited via email to a pre-night and the interview. The interview was one hour long, with a partner and a senior manager. The partner was rude and cut me at 1 question (no time constraint). This company is not professional at all, during the pre-night one of the senior staff walks out in the middle of a conversation with no explanation with a smirk on his face. This company claims diversity but are miles away from it.

Interview Questions
    • This company is extremely unprofessional. The people who interview have a predetermined list of questions and circle a question that is related to what is on your resume. They will ask for a time management (prioritize task) and many group related behavioral questions. The questions are tough due to the staff thinking they're BIG4 when they're light years away from that. You will never be Big4 with that attitude, for one, BIG4 has people personalities which Crowe does not!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2014.

The interview process was really smooth and quick. I had a phone interview 2 weeks prior to the office visit. At the office visit we met with managers and got a chance to talk to staff about their experience. Overall they people are amazing, which is what sets apart Crowe from other firms. After the office visit I was offered a full time position within a week. Looking forward to becoming a part of this great firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Initial campus interview/phone interview with recruiter; second round interview with associate and manager; last round interview with multiple team members followed by interviews with managers and partners. All were 1 on 1.

Interview Questions
    • In what ways have you worked to grow and expand your professional network?   Answer Question
    The compensation package was competitive and acceptable as presented.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in September 2010.

I interviewed with Crowe as part of the college recruiting process. The interview consisted of 2 separate thirty minute interviews with two different members of the audit team. The interview consisted of behavior based questions such as, "describe a time when...". The questions focused on times where leadership was shown and cases of working on teams.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had a problem with a co-worker and how did you work to resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in January 2008.

I went through campus recruiting. Pretty standard for the industry. Includes on campus interview, office visit, night out on the town, then the presentations regarding how great of a place to work Crowe is.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you took a negative experience and made it a positive experience.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in December 2011.

I was invited to interview over the phone with Crowe for an audit position. The questions were completely behavioral with no technical questions. Easy interview in my opinion. I was invited back for a second interview and office visit but they invited me the day before it was to be scheduled and I had a commitment that I could not get out of. Overall, it was an easy interview and they help you by walking you through how they'd like you to answer the questions.

Interview Questions
    • 5 behavioral interview questions, one I think was "can you think of a time when you were required to meet a changing demand in the workplace?"   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2010.

two back to back 30 min interviews. consisted of all behavioral questions and talking about your resume. Nothing too hard, it was a very easy two way conversation. they focused on making sure you could adapt to situations, having a helpful nature, and how friendly and confident you were.