Crowe Horwath Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had the best experience ever. The interview was too easy and open for any discussion. It was two audit partners who spoke to me. I have heard the similar experience from another friend if mine too. They asked mostly behavioral questions and went over my resume. Prepare stories about leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had to change your leadership approach to meet your subordinates' motivational needs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Crowe Horwath

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath in January 2015.

Interview

I had one in office interview and met with an audit partner and a senior audit manager. Both were extremely hospitable, but they seemed uninterested in the conversation and were not interested in small talk. This was for the government audit group located in Oak Brook, IL. The Senior Audit Manager attempted to give life advice in regards to public accounting.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met them at career fair, submit my resume. Had an on campus interview with 2 senior managers, back-to-back, 30 mins each. They play good cop bad cop. One goes through your resume, one is more on conversational basis. Just make sure to come up with a lot of questions cause they expect you to have questions. Got invited to a prenight event at Top Golf Dallas, which was very nice. They divide you up in groups of 6, 3 candidates, 3 staffs are in each group. The office visit cool, they held a panel discussion, you have chances to ask questions. Then they interview you, similar to on campus interview, 2 30 mins interviews back-to-back. Office tour, presentations, and then took you out for lunch( they also offer breakfast too btw). Gave each candidate a bag of gift, with cupcakes, a mug, and also a Starbucks gift card. Overall very nice office visit, they give out a positive vibe.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview, an on-campus interview with two people, then a final phone interview. One of the on-campus interviews was behavioral-based but other than that it was very conversational. After I received an offer I had an office visit and had a great time learning about the firm and the people I would be working with.

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. Pre-night event at a bar near campus. First round = back-to-back interviews with 2 people. Pretty chill. All behavioural questions. Heard back in around 1.5 weeks with an invitation for office visit.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview

I talked to them at career fair, submitted my resume. I was then invited via email to a pre-night and the interview. The interview was one hour long, with a partner and a senior manager. The partner was rude and cut me at 1 question (no time constraint). This company is not professional at all, during the pre-night one of the senior staff walks out in the middle of a conversation with no explanation with a smirk on his face. This company claims diversity but are miles away from it.

Interview Questions

• This company is extremely unprofessional. The people who interview have a predetermined list of questions and circle a question that is related to what is on your resume. They will ask for a time management (prioritize task) and many group related behavioral questions. The questions are tough due to the staff thinking they're BIG4 when they're light years away from that. You will never be Big4 with that attitude, for one, BIG4 has people personalities which Crowe does not!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth and quick. I had a phone interview 2 weeks prior to the office visit. At the office visit we met with managers and got a chance to talk to staff about their experience. Overall they people are amazing, which is what sets apart Crowe from other firms. After the office visit I was offered a full time position within a week. Looking forward to becoming a part of this great firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Initial campus interview/phone interview with recruiter; second round interview with associate and manager; last round interview with multiple team members followed by interviews with managers and partners. All were 1 on 1.

Interview Questions

• In what ways have you worked to grow and expand your professional network?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The compensation package was competitive and acceptable as presented.

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Oak Brook, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with Crowe as part of the college recruiting process. The interview consisted of 2 separate thirty minute interviews with two different members of the audit team. The interview consisted of behavior based questions such as, "describe a time when...". The questions focused on times where leadership was shown and cases of working on teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem with a co-worker and how did you work to resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Nashville, TN) in January 2008.

Interview

I went through campus recruiting. Pretty standard for the industry. Includes on campus interview, office visit, night out on the town, then the presentations regarding how great of a place to work Crowe is.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you took a negative experience and made it a positive experience.   Answer Question