Crowe Horwath

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview Details – On campus interview followed by a on-site interview/office visit

Interview Question – All interview questions were very situational. "Tell me about a time when..." type of questions, expect few or no technical questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2010.

Interview Details – From the start they are very friendly and helpful in terms of any questions you would have. Interviews are very easy and center around your standard behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you lead a group of people.   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in November 2009.

Interview Details – My interview process began with on campus interviews after attending a career fair in which the company was present. After the first round interviews I was invited for two onsite interviews and a tour of the company. Within a few weeks of the second round interviews I was offered an internship.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in August 2011.

Interview Details – Went through 3 phone interviews and was told via email "Thanks but no thanks" without any explanation. When looking at the backgrounds of the interviewers, I was surprised that they were hired for their positions without job-related experience. Nice folks. It appears the company is trying to compete with the big 4 by growing rapidly.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question

Consultant

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in November 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was very well put together, after the 1 on 1 interviews the candidates that passed on to the next level were invited to the company headquarters for the day. Informative sessions about the company as well as 1on1s with employees in the business unit you were interviewing were a welcome change.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a team project in which you encountered conflict, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Internship offer was competitive for the market and work.

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!