Crowe Horwath

Very Easy Interview

IT Audit Intern Interview

IT Audit Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2010.

Interview Details – First round was two 1:1 behavioral interviews. I interviewed with a senior manager and the campus recruiter. It was very simple and some of the questions were asked in both interviews. I got a call back the next day inviting me to a 2nd round interview.

The 2nd round interview was at the office. It was only 1 interview, but mostly was a conversation about the position. It is a pretty easy process as long as you know your skills and express them.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Crowe Horwath

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crowe Horwath IT Audit Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Crowe Horwath employees and interview candidates.