Crowe Horwath

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Senior Interview

Audit Senior
Nashville, TN

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview Details – Contact with recruiter, which will put you in touch with local partners and managers to continue the process. I believe this process is not unlike any other public accounting firms of similar size

Interview Question – very informal process, meeting with partners and managers   Answer Question

IT Risk Auditor Interview

IT Risk Auditor

Interviewed at Crowe Horwath

Interview Details – The interview process started with an initial phone screen by Human Resources, followed by a technical phone screen by a manager. Then, a half-day onsite series of interviews with four different personnel was scheduled.

Interview Question – During my onsite interview, I was taken to lunch and was asked a number of inappropriate personal questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not feel comfortable with the personnel I met, and the overall vibe of the company. The Chinese partner I spoke with seemed very pretentious and lacking in depth, while the rest of the interviewers seemed too shallow. Eerie, indeed.

Accounting/Financial Consultant Interview

Accounting/Financial Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2014.

Interview Details – Met the recruiter at a career fair on campus. Got a call for a phone interview a month later. Proceeded to final round at the Crowe office in Chicago, for an interview with a manager and a partner. It took a really long time to hear back (about 2-3 weeks after the interview).

Interview Question – Can you explain to me what kind of role you typically play in a group setting?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Springfield, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2014.

Interview Details – I was first contacted via email after applying through campus recruiting. I have a phone interview and was then called a second time for the on site interview. The on site interview was two hours long and was conducted by two different levels of management.

Interview Question – There were typical behavioral questions as expected for an accounting job. Then there was casual conversation and time for you to ask questions.   Answer Question

Business Valuations - Associate Interview

Business Valuations - Associate
Oak Brook, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in June 2011.

Interview Details – You will be screened through a phone interview at first. If you are selected for a 2nd round, you will have a 3 hour face to face interview with with various people in the group. You will likely see an MD, Director, Manager & Senior Associate. Most likely you will have 2 or 3 people at a time.

Interview Question – Explain how discounted cash flow works   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was not able to negotiate

Tax Staff Interview

Tax Staff
Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in February 2014.

Interview Details – Graduated from my college and talked to a recruiter at the career fair. After a couple of weeks, I got an e-mail from an HR representative asking if I wanted to come in for an office visit for a few hours. I was given two interviews (first one formal and structure, second one more informal and conversational) and taken out to lunch.

Interview Question – Name a time when you and a coworker or supervisor disagreed on an issue. How did you resolve the disagreement?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview Details – On campus interview followed by a on-site interview/office visit

Interview Question – All interview questions were very situational. "Tell me about a time when..." type of questions, expect few or no technical questions.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview Details – I met a recruiter at the fall career fair and gave him my resume. I was contacted a few weeks later for an interview. There were some specific questions about my college experiences. They told me if I pass the first on campus interview, I will be invited for the second round to their office.

Interview Question – What did you do to build your network in school or good relationship with professors?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview Details – THe interview process was easy, basically interviewed with two different employees and had a regular conversation with them.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase due to the nature of the company

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Interview Details – Applying for the summer intern at SF office. Applied through school career website and received an interview. Went to the pre-interview social and had the interview the following day

Interview Question – Questions regarding the technical parts since Im not a tech major   Answer Question

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!