Crowe Horwath Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

2.8

Business Risk Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in September 2014.

Applied through campus career fair. A few weeks later I had 2 back to back 30 minute interviews. The first one was a behavioral interview with a senior manager. The second interview was just a conversation with a partner. Very laid back. Also had a social the night before the interview at a bar.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to communicate complex information. How'd it go? How'd you approach it.   Answer Question

Regulatory Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in September 2014.

Very behavioral. "Tell me about a time when..." Question topics ranged from a difficult group project experience, dealing with those who have different personalities than you, a time when you were innovative, etc...

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Contact with recruiter, which will put you in touch with local partners and managers to continue the process. I believe this process is not unlike any other public accounting firms of similar size

Interview Questions
    • very informal process, meeting with partners and managers   Answer Question

IT Risk Auditor Interview

The interview process started with an initial phone screen by Human Resources, followed by a technical phone screen by a manager. Then, a half-day onsite series of interviews with four different personnel was scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • During my onsite interview, I was taken to lunch and was asked a number of inappropriate personal questions.   Answer Question

I did not feel comfortable with the personnel I met, and the overall vibe of the company. The Chinese partner I spoke with seemed very pretentious and lacking in depth, while the rest of the interviewers seemed too shallow. Eerie, indeed.

Accounting/Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2014.

Met the recruiter at a career fair on campus. Got a call for a phone interview a month later. Proceeded to final round at the Crowe office in Chicago, for an interview with a manager and a partner. It took a really long time to hear back (about 2-3 weeks after the interview).

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain to me what kind of role you typically play in a group setting?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Springfield, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2014.

I was first contacted via email after applying through campus recruiting. I have a phone interview and was then called a second time for the on site interview. The on site interview was two hours long and was conducted by two different levels of management.

Interview Questions
    • There were typical behavioral questions as expected for an accounting job. Then there was casual conversation and time for you to ask questions.   Answer Question

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in February 2014.

Graduated from my college and talked to a recruiter at the career fair. After a couple of weeks, I got an e-mail from an HR representative asking if I wanted to come in for an office visit for a few hours. I was given two interviews (first one formal and structure, second one more informal and conversational) and taken out to lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you and a coworker or supervisor disagreed on an issue. How did you resolve the disagreement?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

On campus interview followed by a on-site interview/office visit

Interview Questions
    • All interview questions were very situational. "Tell me about a time when..." type of questions, expect few or no technical questions.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

I met a recruiter at the fall career fair and gave him my resume. I was contacted a few weeks later for an interview. There were some specific questions about my college experiences. They told me if I pass the first on campus interview, I will be invited for the second round to their office.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do to build your network in school or good relationship with professors?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

THe interview process was easy, basically interviewed with two different employees and had a regular conversation with them.

No negotiation phase due to the nature of the company

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!