Crowe Horwath Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Contact with recruiter, which will put you in touch with local partners and managers to continue the process. I believe this process is not unlike any other public accounting firms of similar size

Interview Questions
    • very informal process, meeting with partners and managers   Answer Question

IT Risk Auditor Interview

The interview process started with an initial phone screen by Human Resources, followed by a technical phone screen by a manager. Then, a half-day onsite series of interviews with four different personnel was scheduled.

Interview Questions
    • During my onsite interview, I was taken to lunch and was asked a number of inappropriate personal questions.   Answer Question

I did not feel comfortable with the personnel I met, and the overall vibe of the company. The Chinese partner I spoke with seemed very pretentious and lacking in depth, while the rest of the interviewers seemed too shallow. Eerie, indeed.

Accounting/Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2014.

Met the recruiter at a career fair on campus. Got a call for a phone interview a month later. Proceeded to final round at the Crowe office in Chicago, for an interview with a manager and a partner. It took a really long time to hear back (about 2-3 weeks after the interview).

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain to me what kind of role you typically play in a group setting?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Springfield, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2014.

I was first contacted via email after applying through campus recruiting. I have a phone interview and was then called a second time for the on site interview. The on site interview was two hours long and was conducted by two different levels of management.

Interview Questions
    • There were typical behavioral questions as expected for an accounting job. Then there was casual conversation and time for you to ask questions.   Answer Question

Business Valuations - Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in June 2011.

You will be screened through a phone interview at first. If you are selected for a 2nd round, you will have a 3 hour face to face interview with with various people in the group. You will likely see an MD, Director, Manager & Senior Associate. Most likely you will have 2 or 3 people at a time.

Interview Questions
    Was not able to negotiate

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Crowe Horwath in February 2014.

Graduated from my college and talked to a recruiter at the career fair. After a couple of weeks, I got an e-mail from an HR representative asking if I wanted to come in for an office visit for a few hours. I was given two interviews (first one formal and structure, second one more informal and conversational) and taken out to lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you and a coworker or supervisor disagreed on an issue. How did you resolve the disagreement?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

On campus interview followed by a on-site interview/office visit

Interview Questions
    • All interview questions were very situational. "Tell me about a time when..." type of questions, expect few or no technical questions.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

I met a recruiter at the fall career fair and gave him my resume. I was contacted a few weeks later for an interview. There were some specific questions about my college experiences. They told me if I pass the first on campus interview, I will be invited for the second round to their office.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do to build your network in school or good relationship with professors?   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

THe interview process was easy, basically interviewed with two different employees and had a regular conversation with them.

No negotiation phase due to the nature of the company

IT Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Applying for the summer intern at SF office. Applied through school career website and received an interview. Went to the pre-interview social and had the interview the following day

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding the technical parts since Im not a tech major   Answer Question

Worked for Crowe Horwath? Contribute to the Community!