Crowe Horwath Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.8

Regulatory Consultant Interview

Interview

Applied through a school career fair. Was contacted 2 weeks later saying I had been selected for an on-campus interview. Attended a pre-interview dinner the night before where there was an opportunity to mingle, meet your interviewers, and also a short presentation. The interview was the following day and was an hour long, back to back with 2 partners. They played "good cop, bad cop" as there was one interviewer that asked behavioral questions and filled out a form and another that just talked to you about your resume, questions you had, and was much more conversational. Overall, easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you were in a group that was successful and what do you think made it successful?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about consulting and risk management?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2014.

Interview

One on one campus followed by an office visit three weeks later. It was two 30 minute interviews held on campus. The questions were mainly regarding the resume and general get to know you things. The office visit was a day long event. There were several presentations and a tour followed by two more interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus website. Get an interview request in two weeks. Interviewed by two employers back to back for an hour. Interview questions are basically behavior questions. Not so hard and the interviewers are pretty nice.

Interview Questions

• All of questions are general behavior question. Not so hard.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through the university website. First round interview was on campus, 2 interviews around 25 minutes each. The first interviewer asked questions about my personality and why Crowe Horwath; the other interviewer asked behavioral questions. The second round was the office visit with the pre-office visit night event. The office visit was 8:30 am till 3:30 pm. The firm info session, breakfast, lunch, employees panel. It was entertaining but too long. They never contacted me after the office visit.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard. I was asked what I know about the company.   Answer Question

Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Crowe Horwath (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was pretty delight and conversational. The overall atmosphere was very friendly I was interviewed by two interviewers and supposedly one is for behavioral and the other for competence. But to me they were both very behavioral and not too much technical questions at all. Be ready for those typical behavioral questions

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for interview through university then got an on campus interview. I had two different interviews and received an email inviting me to a site visit in a few weeks. After the site visit I had a phone call notifying me I had gotten a job and the offer was emailed to me shortly after.

Tax Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath (Columbus, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Unlike other accounting firms, first round interviews consisted of two different 30-minute sessions. The interviews were low-pressure, non-behavioral questions. It was more conversational than other accounting firms. The second round in-office interview was comparable to other public accounting firms, albeit more casual.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to go into Tax rather than Audit?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2014.

Interview

1st round on campus interview was two 30 minute behavioral interviews. 2nd round consisted of a pre-night social event and a day of presentation and tours the following day. Received offer within 3-5 days after office visit.

Interview Questions

• Try and incorporate their core values into the interview questions. Core values are incredibly important at Crowe.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Entry level, no negotiations

Regulatory Risk Consultant Interview

Application

Interview

The turnaround was very quick. I sent in my resume through on-campus recruiting. Met with two senior managers, 2 30-minute interviews. It was very conversational considering my interview was at 8:30AM. Both of them were very nice and open to any questions.

Interview Questions

• Everything is expected for any typical consulting interview. The market-sizing question and technicals were easy. No real surprises.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Actually still deciding between offers.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth and quick. I had a phone interview 2 weeks prior to the office visit. At the office visit we met with managers and got a chance to talk to staff about their experience. Overall they people are amazing, which is what sets apart Crowe from other firms. After the office visit I was offered a full time position within a week. Looking forward to becoming a part of this great firm.