Crowe Horwath

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.8

Intern Interview

Meet them at a career fair and was contacted by the recruitment office

Staff Auditor Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Crowe Horwath.

A very outgoing company, good fit and a combination of big 4 and local firms. Try to connect with someone you already know. It helps to get your name out there.

Interview Questions
    • General interview questions but very difficult to convince them with a common answer. Make sure to prepare something outstanding in your response about yourself.   Answer Question

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in April 2013.

I was contacted by the recruiter through email, answered a few simple questions, then had a phone interview about a week later. They flew me in from Syracuse which was nice. The 2 people who were suppose to interview me didn't show up though, not a big deal but overall they just asked me questions like "name a time when you faced a difficult problem and how you overcame it" but like in 3 different ways you could say. Nothing too crazy.

Interview Questions
    • Like I said, nothing too unexpected for the intern audit position.   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in April 2013.

Applied through school website. Received an email tell about that I would get a phone interview. Asked questions like: Tell me about yourself. Why you choose accounting etc. Some behavioral questions as well. Not stressful so don't need to be nervous. Make sure to print out your resume and take it with you when you have the interview. They asked a lot of questions based on your resume.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in April 2013.

There are two rounds to the interview process; the first part is the interview at your school (granted your school is one of the schools they visit, which include UTD, UNT, and Texas Tech).
    The second round of interviews are more in depth, and give you a better idea if you will be a good fit at Crowe.

Interview Questions
    • Just know all the typical behavioral questions (describe a time when this situation affected your ability to...)   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath.

Initial campus interview/phone interview with recruiter; second round interview with associate and manager; last round interview with multiple team members followed by interviews with managers and partners. All were 1 on 1.

Interview Questions
    • In what ways have you worked to grow and expand your professional network?   Answer Question
    The compensation package was competitive and acceptable as presented.

Audit Intern Interview

Met them at a Meet The Firm night, had a campus interview with 2 different people for 30 minutes each, then had an office visit which included a dinner and some games, then sleep and a visit where they tell you about the company, have one final interview, talk about things such as work life balance etc. lunch, then a partner talks before the day is done.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavioral questions. Have good stories ready!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Communication with recruiter was very pleasant and prompt. Interview was not nerve-racking at all and I felt like it was more of a discussion with the partner. I had a great impression of the office environment. I received an answer within a few days of my interview. Staff at the firm were welcoming and open to answering any questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in January 2013.

Initial contact was made via email and a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was more detailed than most and lasted approximately 30 minutes. After about a week, I was invited in for an interview. Interviews we scheduled with all department head and his managers. Everyone was pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Many behavioral interview questions, which I liked, but some of them didn't seem to pertain to a support position.   Answer Question

Performance Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in November 2012.

It was an on-campus interview for master's students. The interviewer was a team lead consultant. Most questions were pretty much standard like behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • While most of questions were behavioral, one question was about how I would fit into the role of the actual job.   Answer Question