Crowe Horwath

Updated Oct 29, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Crowe Horwath in October 2014.

I can only comment on the First round interview which I can say was very different from what I was normally used to. Crowe sets up interviews for one hour because you'll be interviewing with two people, separately. I didn't feel very strong about the first interview. He asked a few behavioral questions and there was a little conversation going on between the two of us but for the second half of the interview he left everything up to me. I just had to keep throwing out questions for a solid 10 to 15 minutes. The second interview was very much like you'd except. Questions off my resume, a few behavioral, and overall the woman was very pleasant to speak with.

Interview Questions
    • What separates you from the other candidates applying for this position?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in April 2013.

Applied through school website. Received an email tell about that I would get a phone interview. Asked questions like: Tell me about yourself. Why you choose accounting etc. Some behavioral questions as well. Not stressful so don't need to be nervous. Make sure to print out your resume and take it with you when you have the interview. They asked a lot of questions based on your resume.

Interview Questions