Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Crowe Horwath
- Intern (14)
- Audit Staff (13)
- Audit Associate (12)
- Staff Auditor (6)
- Consultant (6)
- Tax Staff (5)
- Tax (4)
- Regulatory Consultant (4)
- Internship (4)
- Audit Intern (4)
- Audit (3)
- Risk Consultant (3)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- IT Consultant (2)
- Software Developer/Consultant (2)
- Staff (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Business Risk Consultant (2)
- Tax Intern (1)
- Tax Manager (1)
- Accounting/Financial Consultant (1)
- Senior Staff Auditor (1)
- Summer Leadership (1)
- Accounting Internship (1)
- Winter Audit Internship (1)
- IT Audit Intern (1)
- Audit Staffq (1)
- IT Auditing Consultant (1)
- Technical Analyst Consultant (1)
- Business Analyst Consulting (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.
I had the best experience ever. The interview was too easy and open for any discussion. It was two audit partners who spoke to me. I have heard the similar experience from another friend if mine too. They asked mostly behavioral questions and went over my resume. Prepare stories about leadership experience.
- Tell me about the time when you had to change your leadership approach to meet your subordinates' motivational needs. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.
I can only comment on the First round interview which I can say was very different from what I was normally used to. Crowe sets up interviews for one hour because you'll be interviewing with two people, separately. I didn't feel very strong about the first interview. He asked a few behavioral questions and there was a little conversation going on between the two of us but for the second half of the interview he left everything up to me. I just had to keep throwing out questions for a solid 10 to 15 minutes. The second interview was very much like you'd except. Questions off my resume, a few behavioral, and overall the woman was very pleasant to speak with.
- What separates you from the other candidates applying for this position? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.
Applied through school website. Received an email tell about that I would get a phone interview. Asked questions like: Tell me about yourself. Why you choose accounting etc. Some behavioral questions as well. Not stressful so don't need to be nervous. Make sure to print out your resume and take it with you when you have the interview. They asked a lot of questions based on your resume.
- Why you choose your school Answer Question