Crowe Horwath Technical Analyst Consultant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Analyst Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Crowe Horwath (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2011.

Interview

I was invited to an on-campus interview where I interviewed with 2 Crowe associates in a 1-on-1 setting for 30 minutes each. The first 30 minute interview was with a project manager who asked some behavioral questions, but also talked about the job. The second 30 minute interview consisted of purely behavioral questions. I then got called for an office visit a few days later. There was a pre-night event before the office visit, which consisted of a night out at a bowling alley, which served as an opportunity to talk to a few of the Crowe consultants that were there. The next morning was the office visit. It included a presentation and a few group panels that discussed first-year hire experiences, projects, and training. There were 1-on-1 interviews going on throughout the day with managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with conflict in a group setting.   Answer Question