Crowe Horwath Winter Audit Internship Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Winter Audit Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crowe Horwath in March 2011.

On campus interview was two half hour interviewers. Asked really bizarre questions and my interviewer tried to write down everything I was saying. I kind of got turned off by that and started spewing out STAR because I think she was required to write in that format. Got a call a few hours later that invited me to second round. Office visit was 8:30-3pm but I only had one interview with a person that started a few months ago. Some people interviewed with partners and managers but for some reason I didn't. The day started with a presentation for a couple of hours then one interview then lunch then office tour then panel discussion. It was way too long and everyone was way too tired (maybe it was due to the large lunch). Got an offer a couple hours later. Really nice people but the interview process was odd compared to big 4.

Interview Questions
  • In second round interview, they asked me to rate my excel, word, powerpoint, and access on a scale from 1-5.. really now?   Answer Question

I have another big 4 offer. Offer was very competitive.