Crowell & Moring

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Assistant Interview

Project Assistant
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowell & Moring.

Interview Details – Applied online. I recieved a call about a month later from HR asking to do an interview the next week. Met with managers and HR. They were relaxed and welcoming

Negotiation Details – Very quick and easy.

Paralegal Interview

Paralegal
Washington, DC

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Crowell & Moring.

Interview Details – Had one interview with three attorneys. Very casual and friendly. Not a "gotcha" interview whatsoever. Genuine interest in your experience and whether you and the firm would be a good match.

Negotiation Details – It was a huge pay raise from my last job and I did not negotiate.

Associate Interview

Associate
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowell & Moring in November 2007.

Interview Details – The interview was 6 hours long. I was interviewed by both partners and associates, some of whom were in my desired practice group and some of whom were on the recruiting committee. The partners from the practice group fell short of offering me the job in person, but gave every indication that I would be getting good news from them. When I got home, I had an email from their HR dept., sent in the middle of my interview, that I was rejected.

Interview Question – tested my foreign language skills   Answer Question

Worked for Crowell & Moring? Contribute to the Community!