Crowley Maritime Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2014
Updated May 3, 2014

Equipment Control Interview

basic questions that someone knowledge in the logistics field can answer without any trouble.

Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowley Maritime.

Initial interview with placement agency was not helpful. Next interview with Crowley personnel was excellent; well prepared and focused on requirements and how they should be met.

Interview Questions
    • Focused on how to achieve results in operational development. If you are prepared, questions are easily addressed.   Answer Question

Another position was better suited to my abilities and interests.

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crowley Maritime in October 2011.

2 phone interviews, a 1:1 with the hiring manager, a 1:1 with 3 other company managers, another 1:1 with the hiring manager, a presentation to 10 peers, skills testing, background check, drug test, and 1 last 1:1 with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were outside of what would have been expected.   View Answer
    They would not negotiate vacation time or professional development opportunities. I was able to negotiate $5000 above my base salary expectation for the role. They made an initial offer. I made a counter offer. Then they made a counter offered that and I accepted. They provided the offer in writting.

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowley Maritime in July 2010.

Simple phone call to come in. Interviewed by HR and Manager in charge. Simple get to know you questions and a test consist of Microsoft Excel and Word knowledge.

none

IT Audit Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Crowley Maritime in March 2011.

Applied online, corporate recruiter emailed me, we set up a date for the phone interview. I thought it went well he didn't ask me anything that stumped me it was a lively conversation. He said he would pass on his notes to the hiring manager, guess the hiring manager didn't the notes.

Sales Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Crowley Maritime in July 2008.

It began with a phone interview with HR to discuss my experience. Than it was an interview with my manager to discuss the job and my duties

none

Worked for Crowley Maritime? Contribute to the Community!