Crown Castle Interview Questions in Houston, TX

Updated Jun 8, 2015

3.5

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Crown Castle (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online through their website and was contacted within the week by an HR rep. Two phone interviews (I was interviewing from Ohio to Texas). One with an HR rep with general questions about your resume, maybe 15 minutes. The second one was with the actual director of the program and it lasted about 45min to an hour. All of the typical behavioral interview questions were asked. I was told 2-3 weeks after the interview I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crown Castle (Houston, TX).

Interview

phone interview with corp. then a panel interview with scenario questions, conference call with CEO

Interview Questions