Crown Castle International

Updated Oct 7, 2014

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crown Castle International.

I was contacted by a recruiter who interviewed me over the phone and then scheduled me for an interview and told me it would be a week before she would know if the District Manager was interested in interviewing me. The recruiter called back within minutes and scheduled me for a phone interview within the same week. The interview went really well.
    I was told that a decision would be made within 2-3 weeks and to look forward to a call. I never received a call, I placed follow up calls, and sent an email to both the recruiter and the District Manager and never received a response.

Interview Questions
    • Questions weren't difficult, or technical. The interview flowed like a good conversation.   Answer Question

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crown Castle International.

Applied online, HR representative -phone interview, then interview with hiring manager. Pretty basic and standard process. This was an entry level position, so they are looking at your experiences, educational achievements and other points and topic in your resume.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't anything out of the ordinary. My best advice is to be prepared and learn everything you can.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crown Castle International in June 2014.

We spoke about my past experience and who I was as a person. I feel as though they wanted someone that would make a great culture fit and would be willing to train where it was needed. The interview process was phone; in person, with the recruiting firm; Phone with Crown then In person with Crown; Offer.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions for me. It all flowed very well. It was a perfect interview!   View Answer
    Very easy. I got what I was asking for and

Real Estate Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Crown Castle International in May 2014.

Very professional process that includes a HR screen, personal interview with the hiring manager and a panel interview. The Human Resources Department and the Management team are obviously very interested in fitting the right person to the right position.

Interview Questions
    • Panel interview can be challenging as you will be asked to relate real life experience stories to various questions.   Answer Question

Temporary Structural Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crown Castle International in April 2014.

The hiring process started when the president/CEO of KORE Resource, Inc., Mr. Curt Upright, recommended me to the Hiring Manager at Crown Castle. At the moment, Crown Castle was looking to higher about 15 engineers for one of their projects. Mr. Upright was my primary contact with Crown Castle.

The interview took place at Crown Castle's HQ in Canonsburg, PA. Their HQ is a very beautiful modern building with a business casual atmosphere.

The interview process was a 1 hour interview with two project managers, Brian Ritenour and Jared Campbell. They followed an interview guideline provided by their human resources department. The guideline contained questions for the managers to use to profile my personality and interest. I was given the option to skip questions and return to them at a later point within the interview. Throughout the interview, apart from the questions, we conversed on a variety of topics that ranged from information about the position to the overall structure of the company and it's services.

Overall, the two project managers who lead the interview, Mr. Brian Ritenour and Mr. Jared Campbell, were very friendly and professional. They were very engaging and would have been a pleasure to work with them.

Interview Questions
    • Please tells of a time when you had a conflict in a group and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tells us of a time when you had an unexpected event interrupt your schedule and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest flaw?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crown Castle International.

phone interview with corp. then a panel interview with scenario questions, conference call with CEO

Tower Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Crown Castle International.

Human Resources was helpful and personable during the introduction and interview process. However, the employees were stiff, robotic and impersonable during the introduction and interview process. The questions were standard behavioral interviewing questions involving unusual scenarios. The employees were obviously reading straight out of an HR Manual when asking these questions. At no point did they try to get to know me by asking about me, my history, my skills, why I want the job, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you made a poor decision, and what did you or your company do about it? What was the result?   Answer Question

Field Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Crown Castle International in February 2014.

F2F interview with 3 person panel. Lasted about 2 - 3 hours. They covered mileage to the interview which was nice of them. (haven't gotten the check yet though). This job entails maintaining tower sights where rental clients are located. This company is growing quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work here? What makes you the person for the job? What would your former employer say is your worst quality? What are your pet peeves? Do you prefer to work alone? Do you like to work indoors or outdoors? behavioral questions, etc...   Answer Question

Field Operations Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Crown Castle International.

Applied online on their site for position in October 2013. January 2014 received nice email saying they were impressed with my credentials but they decided to go with another candidate who more closely matches their business needs at this time.

Funny...I didn't even know I was in the running as there was absolutely NO correspondence from them that they ever were interested in me or received my application/resume. Glad I wasn't counting on them for a position...

Temporary Real Estate Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Contacted for a phone interview shortly after applying for position via company website. Phone interview consisted of review of resume; standard screening interview.