Crown Castle International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Quality Control Specialist
Canonsburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – Applied online, HR representative -phone interview, then interview with hiring manager. Pretty basic and standard process. This was an entry level position, so they are looking at your experiences, educational achievements and other points and topic in your resume.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything out of the ordinary. My best advice is to be prepared and learn everything you can.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Castle International in June 2014.

Interview Details – We spoke about my past experience and who I was as a person. I feel as though they wanted someone that would make a great culture fit and would be willing to train where it was needed. The interview process was phone; in person, with the recruiting firm; Phone with Crown then In person with Crown; Offer.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions for me. It all flowed very well. It was a perfect interview!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy. I got what I was asking for and

Real Estate Specialist Interview

Real Estate Specialist
Albany, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Crown Castle International in May 2014.

Interview Details – Very professional process that includes a HR screen, personal interview with the hiring manager and a panel interview. The Human Resources Department and the Management team are obviously very interested in fitting the right person to the right position.

Interview Question – Panel interview can be challenging as you will be asked to relate real life experience stories to various questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – phone interview with corp. then a panel interview with scenario questions, conference call with CEO

Interview Question – The questionnaire in the panel interview   Answer Question

Field Operations Technician Interview

Field Operations Technician
San Jose, CA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – Applied online on their site for position in October 2013. January 2014 received nice email saying they were impressed with my credentials but they decided to go with another candidate who more closely matches their business needs at this time.

Funny...I didn't even know I was in the running as there was absolutely NO correspondence from them that they ever were interested in me or received my application/resume. Glad I wasn't counting on them for a position...

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward questions on app/web site.   Answer Question

Temporary Real Estate Specialist Interview

Temporary Real Estate Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – Contacted for a phone interview shortly after applying for position via company website. Phone interview consisted of review of resume; standard screening interview.

Interview Question – Standard phone interview questions.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Canonsburg, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – I was called in by the Recruiting Manager at Pittsburgh for an interview. The interviewer was 20 minutes late to get started. The interview itself was somewhat uneventful and I felt like based on the job details and my own experience, that I had a good chance. When the interview ended and the woman with whom I met walked me out - she shook my hand and said "Good luck". I thought that was weird and a good omen that I probably would not get an offer. I was right. In fact, I never heard anything. It's so utterly disrespectful when you give a company your time, put on a nice suit, drive to meet them and do your best to be on point and they can't even take the time to send you so much as an email to let you know the outcome. The strangest thing is, about 3 months later, that same woman who interviewed me and "wished me good luck' called me to see if I was still on the job market. Thankfully, I was not.

Interview Question – I don't recall - but I thought the person who interviewed me, a recruiting manager who had been with the company 12 years, was not too impressive. Especially when she walked me out and said 'good luck'.   Answer Question

Real Estate Specialist Interview

Real Estate Specialist
Canonsburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crown Castle International in May 2013.

Interview Details – Received a phone screen, asked basic questions related to background knowledge (not a behavioral interview) Phone screen lasted a bit over 30 minutes. Screener seemed very interested in me and went so far as to make sure I had availability for specific days the next week for an in person interview. I never heard back from them. Not even a mailed rejection.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crown Castle International in August 2012.

Interview Details – You are contacted by a recruiter as most of their positions are contract to hire, and then set up with an in person interview. They have a interview format that they follow consisting of situation based questions based on your previous experience in those areas. I.e. tell us about a time you made a mistake and what were the consequences of that.

Interview Question – Who do you admire most and why?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Director, Site Development Interview

Director, Site Development
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Crown Castle International in November 2011.

Interview Details – A 5 stage interview: HR, 2 rounds with peers, face-to-face panel interview (hiring manager in person and 2 others via video conference) and a "role playing" exercise/assignment. One of the most difficult interviews I have faced. Many of the interviewers utilized "behavioral based" interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe an occasion when you failed to meet your client's expectations and how did you handle this situation.   Answer Question
  • What was the most difficult situation you have had to face as a manager?   Answer Question

Worked for Crown Castle International? Contribute to the Community!