Crown Castle International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – phone interview with corp. then a panel interview with scenario questions, conference call with CEO

Interview Question – The questionnaire in the panel interview   Answer Question

Field Operations Technician Interview

San Jose, CA

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – Applied online on their site for position in October 2013. January 2014 received nice email saying they were impressed with my credentials but they decided to go with another candidate who more closely matches their business needs at this time.

Funny...I didn't even know I was in the running as there was absolutely NO correspondence from them that they ever were interested in me or received my application/resume. Glad I wasn't counting on them for a position...

Interview Question – Pretty straightforward questions on app/web site.   Answer Question

Temporary Real Estate Specialist Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – Contacted for a phone interview shortly after applying for position via company website. Phone interview consisted of review of resume; standard screening interview.

Interview Question – Standard phone interview questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruiter Interview

Canonsburg, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – I was called in by the Recruiting Manager at Pittsburgh for an interview. The interviewer was 20 minutes late to get started. The interview itself was somewhat uneventful and I felt like based on the job details and my own experience, that I had a good chance. When the interview ended and the woman with whom I met walked me out - she shook my hand and said "Good luck". I thought that was weird and a good omen that I probably would not get an offer. I was right. In fact, I never heard anything. It's so utterly disrespectful when you give a company your time, put on a nice suit, drive to meet them and do your best to be on point and they can't even take the time to send you so much as an email to let you know the outcome. The strangest thing is, about 3 months later, that same woman who interviewed me and "wished me good luck' called me to see if I was still on the job market. Thankfully, I was not.

Interview Question – I don't recall - but I thought the person who interviewed me, a recruiting manager who had been with the company 12 years, was not too impressive. Especially when she walked me out and said 'good luck'.   Answer Question

Real Estate Specialist Interview

Canonsburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crown Castle International in May 2013.

Interview Details – Received a phone screen, asked basic questions related to background knowledge (not a behavioral interview) Phone screen lasted a bit over 30 minutes. Screener seemed very interested in me and went so far as to make sure I had availability for specific days the next week for an in person interview. I never heard back from them. Not even a mailed rejection.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crown Castle International in August 2012.

Interview Details – You are contacted by a recruiter as most of their positions are contract to hire, and then set up with an in person interview. They have a interview format that they follow consisting of situation based questions based on your previous experience in those areas. I.e. tell us about a time you made a mistake and what were the consequences of that.

Interview Question – Who do you admire most and why?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Director, Site Development Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Crown Castle International in November 2011.

Interview Details – A 5 stage interview: HR, 2 rounds with peers, face-to-face panel interview (hiring manager in person and 2 others via video conference) and a "role playing" exercise/assignment. One of the most difficult interviews I have faced. Many of the interviewers utilized "behavioral based" interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe an occasion when you failed to meet your client's expectations and how did you handle this situation.   Answer Question
  • What was the most difficult situation you have had to face as a manager?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crown Castle International? Contribute to the Community!

Crown Castle International Videos

Crown Castle International – Why Work for Us?

Founded in 1994, Crown Castle is one of the country’s largest independent owners and operators of shared wireless infrastructure. We own, operate, build, and lease towers, rooftops, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crown Castle International interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crown Castle International employees and interview candidates.