Crown Castle International Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2014

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crown Castle International in June 2014.

We spoke about my past experience and who I was as a person. I feel as though they wanted someone that would make a great culture fit and would be willing to train where it was needed. The interview process was phone; in person, with the recruiting firm; Phone with Crown then In person with Crown; Offer.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions for me. It all flowed very well. It was a perfect interview!   View Answer
Very easy. I got what I was asking for and

Other Interview Reviews for Crown Castle International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crown Castle International.

phone interview with corp. then a panel interview with scenario questions, conference call with CEO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crown Castle International in August 2012.

You are contacted by a recruiter as most of their positions are contract to hire, and then set up with an in person interview. They have a interview format that they follow consisting of situation based questions based on your previous experience in those areas. I.e. tell us about a time you made a mistake and what were the consequences of that.

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crown Castle International in May 2012.

Easy interview - the behavioral type. they ask questions regarding how you react in certain situations. How you feel about other people. The interview was with a panel of eight people including the general manager. You have a phone screen which took about 20 minuets. If you make it past the phone screen, you get called in to interview in person on with the panel.

Easy, only 15 min.