Crown Castle International

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Castle International in June 2014.

Interview Details – We spoke about my past experience and who I was as a person. I feel as though they wanted someone that would make a great culture fit and would be willing to train where it was needed. The interview process was phone; in person, with the recruiting firm; Phone with Crown then In person with Crown; Offer.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions for me. It all flowed very well. It was a perfect interview!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy. I got what I was asking for and

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

Interview Details – phone interview with corp. then a panel interview with scenario questions, conference call with CEO

Interview Question – The questionnaire in the panel interview   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crown Castle International in August 2012.

Interview Details – You are contacted by a recruiter as most of their positions are contract to hire, and then set up with an in person interview. They have a interview format that they follow consisting of situation based questions based on your previous experience in those areas. I.e. tell us about a time you made a mistake and what were the consequences of that.

Interview Question – Who do you admire most and why?   Answer Question

Worked for Crown Castle International? Contribute to the Community!