Crown Castle International Project Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2014
Updated Jul 10, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Castle International in June 2014.

We spoke about my past experience and who I was as a person. I feel as though they wanted someone that would make a great culture fit and would be willing to train where it was needed. The interview process was phone; in person, with the recruiting firm; Phone with Crown then In person with Crown; Offer.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions for me. It all flowed very well. It was a perfect interview!   View Answer
Very easy. I got what I was asking for and

Other Interview Reviews for Crown Castle International

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Castle International.

phone interview with corp. then a panel interview with scenario questions, conference call with CEO

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Crown Castle International in August 2012.

You are contacted by a recruiter as most of their positions are contract to hire, and then set up with an in person interview. They have a interview format that they follow consisting of situation based questions based on your previous experience in those areas. I.e. tell us about a time you made a mistake and what were the consequences of that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Crown Castle International? Contribute to the Community!