Crown Castle Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.8

Tower Structural Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

I got recruited by an outside company to interview with them. They first set me up with a phone interview and then an in person interview. Both were quite short and simple.

Interview Questions

• They just went over my resume and motivations. Nothing really specific.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Basic questions about being in school: what projects you have worked on, how do you handle adversity. Interviewed by two engineers and one manager. About 12 questions or so.

Temp Real Estate Specialiat Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter over phone who seemed very interested in me. Scheduled me for an in-person interview in the local office. Face to face interview was terrible. I happened to have interviewed for the same position, but different office months prior. The woman who had interviewed me that first time sat in on this interview, which was being performed by another woman. All the questions were the same... Tell me a time when... Except they all seemed to relate to management when the position being filled is not a management position. Maybe Crown thinks this is the best way to interview. But the woman came unprepared and was reading questions off her lap top like it was the first time she had ever seen them. The whole experience was a joke and I was happy to leave. And I don't have much respect for a company who does the temp to perm hiring for positions so they can "try" people out.

Tower Structural Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Chandler, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview that was pretty standard questions about work history and salary history. Scheduled for face to face interview flowed like a conversation with the hiring manager emphasizing that is a metrics based environment.

Corporate Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Telephone interview with a general human resources specialist. The discussion was very positive, and I was told that the next step would be a phone interview with a supervisor in the area of the job, followed by an in-person visit to corporate headquarters. However, I never heard anything further. I had to follow up with multiple emails to eventually learn that the position had been filled.

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Phone interview was easy basic questions. Took only 20 minutes. Interviewer types in your responses to each question. Called me on time and person was very professional. Do your homework and research company before interview. They ask what your function was at each job and to elaborate on skills.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Canonsburg, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I first went through a phone screen. I was asked very basic questions about how I found out about the internship and why I was interested in the position. Next i went in for a one on one interview. The interview felt more like a conversation. It was very relaxed and there were no difficult questions. We just talked about my interest and my resume.

Interview Questions

• What stuck out most to you about this position? Where do you see yourself in the future?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

The first initial contact was made by a recruiter that works directly with Crown Castle. This recruiter works in the corporate office in PA. After a twenty minute interview, she contacted me a week later to have a face-to-face interview with the District Manager in the Charlotte office. After the interview with the Charlotte District Manager, the recruiter contacted me to come in to the Charlotte Office again to have a panel interview with three members of the management team. I was told that I would be contacted by the recruiter in a week. I waited two weeks and left a voicemail for her. She never returned my call. It was very unprofessional to completely ignore a candidate who put so much individual time and effort to interview multiple times. Just a simple e-mail or acknowledgement that I did not get the job would have sufficed. I thought I did quite well with the interview process. Very negative experience with the company only based on the fact that I was ignored after the entire interview process. The actual interviewers were quite friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Initial phone interview is basic. Describe your resume. what is your pay-rate requirements, how soon can you start. One-on-one interview with District Manager and subsequent panel interview are all STAR based questions. How did you handle a certain situation as a manger? Can you explain a time you disagreed with your manager and how you resolved the situation? Very simple interview process.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Crown Castle.

Interview

Interviews are small panel interviews. Very open and easy. No complicated psychological questions. Questions revolved around the job responsibilities and personal skills. Office environment is open and friendly. Company places extreme emphasis on individuals fitting into the company culture easily.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiating was done by contract company.

CAD Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Crown Castle (Canonsburg, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Submitted Resume - was scheduled for a phone interview within a week, which led to a first round Panel interview with the hiring manager and a supervisor. I was called back for a second interview with the director of the department and HR one week later. Whole process took 2 months, but only due to an initial delay because of the holidays. Nothing out of the ordinary, I was well-prepared. I was not offered the position applied for, however I was offered a different position that was a better fit for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a conflict you were unable to resolve? what steps did you take to resolve it?   Answer Question