Crown Equipment

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jerk You Around Interview

Jerk You Around

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Crown Equipment in June 2013.

Interview Details – Had 3 interviews, and was set to take their assesment. and then they decided to not hire for the position

Interview Question – It was a pretty simple interview. Pretty cut and dry.   Answer Question

SAP Security Architect Interview

SAP Security Architect

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crown Equipment in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was given a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes or so. The hiring manager seemed nice enough, but a little impatient. I was asked about my job history, why I was looking for a new position, etc. She asked when I could start and I told her that I would like to give 2 weeks notice, and then be onsite. She said she was fine with that, but that she did not like it when someone told her they needed a month. Afterwards the recruiter from told me that they wanted to do an onsite interview.
The following week I was called by the recruiter and he seemed very anxious to get me onsite within a few days. I told him that even though my current contract was supposed to end within a few months that I could not interview that week because the company had just gone live with SAP, and I needed to be onsite for support. Next Crown's HR department called me to discuss times for the onsite interview. I ASKED when was the latest that I could come onsite for an interview, but still keep a chance at being hired. She said that the following week(11 days later) would be fine. She told me that she would email me with a list of possible flight times.
I have not heard back from her or the recruiter. And the position has been reposted. My gut feeling is that the hiring manager is so impatient that she decided to toss me aside to look for another candidate. I think that she was more interested in getting a body onsite, rather than finding the most qualified candidate.

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Office Cleaning Interview

Office Cleaning
New Bremen, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crown Equipment in August 2010.

Interview Details – 3 people panel to interview in front of. NEVER turn down a offer from Crown, they only offer once. If you turn down a offer, they will not hire you, ever. They asked a lot of questions and look for people desperate enough to tolerate the horrible management that plagues Crown's cleaning services. If you flatter them enough in your interview i.e. praise of the town, company and ask enough questions, they will likely hire you. Interviewing for cleaning does NOT require that you know or are related to someone, but to leave this department you do need these things.

Interview Question – How do you feel about the possibility of being promoted to supervision?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing is negotiable at this level, heavy cleaning starts at 12/hr and office cleaning starts at 8/hr. Heavy cleaners top at 17/hr after 18 months and cleaners top at 10/hr after 9 months.

Research Interview

Research
Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Equipment in June 2010.

Interview Details – Technical group of 3 interviewed. Very nice people even got a facilities tour before the interview. good questions though none were technical all behavior based questions...
what is the best and worst thing about your last job?
what do you expect from our company
give me an example of your problem solving skills etc

Interview Questions

Parts Interview

Parts

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Equipment in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very nice staff and interview process. Common interview questions were asked and also was asked to detail my parts experience.

Interview Question – Describe your parts experience in detail.   Answer Question

Worked for Crown Equipment? Contribute to the Community!