Crown Equipment Interview Questions

2.6

Marketing Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Bremen, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bremen, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crown Equipment in April 2014.

Applied on the company web site, it's not very friendtly, I had to submit it 3 times for it to go through, then I received an email, then phone interview with HR and then face to face

Interview Questions
    • there was no difficult question, it was a sincere conversation   Answer Question
    I got an offer way below the amount I was expecting, so I've asked for what I was expecting, and justified what I was asking, and they accepted it, most probably because it was for a temp position.

Jerk You Around Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Crown Equipment in June 2013.

Had 3 interviews, and was set to take their assesment. and then they decided to not hire for the position

SAP Security Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crown Equipment in September 2013.

I was given a phone interview which lasted about 20 minutes or so. The hiring manager seemed nice enough, but a little impatient. I was asked about my job history, why I was looking for a new position, etc. She asked when I could start and I told her that I would like to give 2 weeks notice, and then be onsite. She said she was fine with that, but that she did not like it when someone told her they needed a month. Afterwards the recruiter from told me that they wanted to do an onsite interview.
    The following week I was called by the recruiter and he seemed very anxious to get me onsite within a few days. I told him that even though my current contract was supposed to end within a few months that I could not interview that week because the company had just gone live with SAP, and I needed to be onsite for support. Next Crown's HR department called me to discuss times for the onsite interview. I ASKED when was the latest that I could come onsite for an interview, but still keep a chance at being hired. She said that the following week(11 days later) would be fine. She told me that she would email me with a list of possible flight times.
    I have not heard back from her or the recruiter. And the position has been reposted. My gut feeling is that the hiring manager is so impatient that she decided to toss me aside to look for another candidate. I think that she was more interested in getting a body onsite, rather than finding the most qualified candidate.

Office Cleaning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Bremen, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Bremen, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crown Equipment in August 2010.

3 people panel to interview in front of. NEVER turn down a offer from Crown, they only offer once. If you turn down a offer, they will not hire you, ever. They asked a lot of questions and look for people desperate enough to tolerate the horrible management that plagues Crown's cleaning services. If you flatter them enough in your interview i.e. praise of the town, company and ask enough questions, they will likely hire you. Interviewing for cleaning does NOT require that you know or are related to someone, but to leave this department you do need these things.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about the possibility of being promoted to supervision?   View Answer
    Nothing is negotiable at this level, heavy cleaning starts at 12/hr and office cleaning starts at 8/hr. Heavy cleaners top at 17/hr after 18 months and cleaners top at 10/hr after 9 months.

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Equipment in June 2010.

Technical group of 3 interviewed. Very nice people even got a facilities tour before the interview. good questions though none were technical all behavior based questions...
    what is the best and worst thing about your last job?
    what do you expect from our company
    give me an example of your problem solving skills etc

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Auckland (New Zealand)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland (New Zealand)

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Crown Equipment in October 2013.

Multiple telephonic rounds with technical questions related to autonomous navigation and probabilistic robotics. Then I has an onsite interview about conceptual underpinnings of probabilistic robotics related to navigation of ground vehicles. mathematical ideas and software implementations of the same are important, specially the commercially viable ones. Multiple rounds of onsite interviews with different teams and different areas of interest.

Interview Questions
    • mathematical ideas and software implementations of the same are important, specially the commercially viable ones related to autonomous navigation in ground vehicles   Answer Question

Parts Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Equipment in July 2011.

Very nice staff and interview process. Common interview questions were asked and also was asked to detail my parts experience.

Interview Questions

Worked for Crown Equipment? Contribute to the Community!