Crown Holdings Interview Questions & Reviews

7 interviews

3.4

Regional Logistics Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Crown Holdings in April 2013.

Received a referral from an ex-co-worker and had an extended phone interview with an HR recruiter who had also worked for a mututal previous employer. The frustrating part was that the posted jobs were very narrow in their scope and the HR representtaive expressed his frustration on the ability of his organization to widen their parameters.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected or difficult questions.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Allentown, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crown Holdings in October 2012.

Phone, dinner with his wife... DOA

Interview Questions
    • "Why would you want to work in Crawfordsville, Indiana?"   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Crown Holdings in July 2010.

Fairly straight forward interview.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about a time when you disagreed with someone and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Alsip, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Crown Holdings in November 2008.

The people were friendly. I coordinated the interview with the HR manager. The interview was about an hour long and conducted by a panel of three people - HR manager, and 2 technical managers who would be supervising the new hire.

They seemed most interested in asking about the types of things I did at my previous job. They also asked about why I was leaving the other job.

The company seemed to have many technical people working in a number of labs. The job seemed interesting. Employees sit in the center of a large office room at cubicles with very low dividers and minimal privacy. Managers sit in glass walled offices around the wall edges, surrounding the cubicles. Environment seemed friendly and relaxed, for the most part.

Interview Questions

Not receptive to any salary or benefit negotiation.

Administrative Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Essex, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Essex, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Crown Holdings in October 2009.

I was interviewed by the regional manager, HR director, plant manager, 2 department managers and one office clerk. I thought the interview went well even I was grilled by their personal questions regarding my marriage, my plan for kids, my nationality etc.

They checked my background, sent me to drug test and PHYISICAL TEST without offer me the job. I asked the doctor to call them to make sure I was required for the PHYSICAL TEST, because it implied job offer. They told the doctor "yes". However, after another 4 weeks, the plant manager called and told me that they could not hire me …

Scientist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Crown Holdings in July 2011.

The interview was ok. I met with the HR manager and the hiring manager. HR just went through a list of questions and the hiring manager just asked a few questions.

Quality Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Crown Holdings in October 2009.

The hiring process was straightforward, honest, and relatively short (1 hour).

Interview Questions
    The negotiation phase was limited.

Worked for Crown Holdings? Contribute to the Community!