Crown Prosecution Service Paralegal Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  City of London, England (UK)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Crown Prosecution Service in March 2012.

The application form was quite strange, it was just personal details and then four questions to answer. They did not ask for any employment or education history. They also only contacted you through email, so when I first saw the email in my inbox I thought I had been unsuccessful but it was actually an invitation to interview.

The interview was in the centre of London and they were very accommodating as I was travelling from the North of England. The interview was with 2 people, one from HR and one from the office. The interview mainly consisted of competency based questions that were similar or related to the four questions in the application form. The interviewers were very nice and welcoming and were very good at putting you at ease. Dare I say they almost made it enjoyable?

I then received another email a week later saying I had been successful subject to references and security checks. I then received a form offer of employment.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crown Prosecution Service

Worked for Crown Prosecution Service? Contribute to the Community!