Crown Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crown Services

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crown Services in March 2014.

Interview

Friendly and quick process. Came in a total of 3 times, due to my schedule. More then happy to work with me. Meet with Office manager for my first time. Came back a 2nd time to meet with the Branch manager. At which point they took me through the hire packet.

Interview Questions

• It will vary depending on your interviewer. Not complicated as long as you are sincere. With every response i gave they made sure to follow with a backup questions.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crown Services (Schaumburg, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from this agency after they saw my resume on Career Builder. I told the recruiter that I wasn't interested in a temp position, but she was very aggressive and finally convinced me to take several skills tests including excel, word, powerpoint, typing, and 10 key. After finishing the test, I receive another call requesting I come in for an interview. The next day, I arrived at the office and was extremely disappointed. The office was tiny and very dirty. The ceiling panels were falling down and stained. There was stuff everywhere. The actual interview was in the only room in the office. It was very quick and easy. She asked a few basic questions and told me that she'd follow up if a company selected my resume.

Interview Questions