Crowne Plaza Hotel

16 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Outlet Supervisor Interview

Outlet Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Interview Details – The interview process was very easy. They started off with basic interview questions wanting to know about your experience. This part took about 15 min. Depending on the interviewer for the next part they would give you a more general description of the position you were there for. They mainly do all the talking in this part. After that there is a site tour of the whole place.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an unsatisfied guest and be specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really was no negotiating. All Supervisors start at 13/hr

Doormen Interview

Doormen

I applied online and interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Interview Details – Assistant GM and the director of HR were at the interview. Pretty relaxed and the interview lasted about 15 minutes. Basically I introduce myself and they asked why I want to apply for this job and what I like most and dislike of my previous job. Very common sense and straightforward questions.

Interview Question – They asked me how I would respond if the hotel gets really busy.   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Front Desk Agent

I applied online and interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Interview Details – I responded to their Craigslist ad via email as instructed and included my resume. I got a response the following day regarding my email and asked to come in for an interview.

I went in for the scheduled interview only to be told that the manager wasn't even there. They sent me home with an application and told me to bring it back and then they'd call to set up another interview.

Thankfully, I was able to see how incredibly unprofessional this particular location of Crowne Plaza is and was able to avoid what I assume would be an unprofessional and subpar environment there.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Interview

Manager
Danbury, CT

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel in April 2009.

Interview Details – Long turn around time

Interview Question – What will be your biggest challenge in this role   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy but no budge

Telephone Operator Interview

Telephone Operator
White Plains, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel in September 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very interesting straight to the point

Interview Question – I didn't see that there were and difficult question   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – How soon can you start. Where you see yourself five years from now

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Catering Sales Manager
Foster City, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel in March 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with Director of Catering, Director of Sales and General Manager

Interview Question – Interview was very typical and cookie cutter like.   Answer Question

Server Interview

Server
Columbus, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel in February 2009.

Interview Details – easy

Negotiation Details – Negotiate what you need first time because it will be difficult to do so later

Server Interview

Server
Inglewood, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel in May 2012.

Interview Details – Two Interviews: First preliminary with Assistant Director of HR
Then a second with GM, Director of HR and F&B Director

Interview Question – Will I be comfortable moving from a higher brand to a lower brand?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. Pay rate was set based on qualifications.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Front Desk Associate
Cherry Hill, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel.

Interview Details – It was a typical interview and was geared more towards my plans of longevity

Interview Question – What would you do if someone at the desk raised hell out of nowhere?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating. Pay rate was set without being able to change it.

Catering Sales Manager Interview

Catering Sales Manager
Kansas City, MO

Interviewed at Crowne Plaza Hotel

Interview Details – I had one interview. The process took about two weeks. It was a good interview. The management team answered a lot of my questions.

Interview Question – not applicaple.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crowne Plaza Hotel

Worked for Crowne Plaza Hotel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crowne Plaza Hotel interview questions and advice. All 16 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crowne Plaza Hotel employees and interview candidates.