Crucell

Profile Unclaimed

Crucell Interview Questions

3.3

Group Reporting Analyst/Finance Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leiden (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leiden (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crucell in May 2012.

Initial interview with hiring manager - CFO - HR Director. Received Feedback within a day

Interview Questions
    • There are no unexpected questions. Most questions are regarding working experience, motivation, and ambitions   Answer Question

Technician USP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leiden (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Employee in Leiden (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crucell in March 2012.

First I made a phone interview with HR of the company and then I was invited for the two stage in-person interview where you first meet with your manager and then a few others you would be working with. It was a long and tiring interview, At the end, I got a quick tour of the labs as well.

Senior Technician/Process Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Crucell in January 2010.

There were two interviews in a period of one month. Typical structural interview with a focus on stress management with HR director and two managers.

Interview Questions

I received an offer not for the position I applied for, but for one that was below my qualifications, and of course lower salary. I was pushed to reply immediately. I did not like that approach, so I refused the offer.