Crucell

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technician USP Interview

Leiden (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crucell in March 2012.

Interview Details – First I made a phone interview with HR of the company and then I was invited for the two stage in-person interview where you first meet with your manager and then a few others you would be working with. It was a long and tiring interview, At the end, I got a quick tour of the labs as well.

Interview Question – No unexpected or challenging question.   Answer Question

Group Reporting Analyst/Finance Controller Interview

Leiden (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crucell in May 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview with hiring manager - CFO - HR Director. Received Feedback within a day

Interview Question – There are no unexpected questions. Most questions are regarding working experience, motivation, and ambitions   Answer Question

Senior Technician/Process Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Crucell in January 2010.

Interview Details – There were two interviews in a period of one month. Typical structural interview with a focus on stress management with HR director and two managers.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I received an offer not for the position I applied for, but for one that was below my qualifications, and of course lower salary. I was pushed to reply immediately. I did not like that approach, so I refused the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crucell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crucell interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Crucell employees and interview candidates.