Crump Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Crump Group in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a corporate recruiter and he spelled out the position in a 30 minute call which included him asking me more questions about my previous job.

After that discussion, I was contacted my the local HR guy who set up and appointment to meet the SVP. That interview was 2 days later and was a 15 minute personal interview to see what brought me to the industry. It wasn't too technical.

I met some of the team and set up a follow up interview with another SVP that got more specific about teh job and how I would do. It went well and I was told that it looked promising and I would be contacted shortly. I was called the next morning and offered a position. We discussed pay at that time and they knew what I was willing to drop to, but they offered slightly higher.

Interview Question – What makes you different than all the other college grads looking to get their foot in the door with a brokerhouse?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I made it clear what I would need to make the jump and they met it with a slight increase.

Account Assistant Interview

Account Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Crump Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – Contacted by staffing firm of job opening. Discussed job description, requirements via telephone. Took skills tests (Word, Excel, Email, Typing) online for review.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate - Receommend trying.

Worked for Crump Group? Contribute to the Community!