Crump Life Insurance Services

www.crumplifeinsurance.com

Crump Life Insurance Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crump Life Insurance Services

Sales Manager Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Crump Life Insurance Services in November 2011.

I was contacted by a corporate recruiter and he spelled out the position in a 30 minute call which included him asking me more questions about my previous job.

After that discussion, I was contacted my the local HR guy who set up and appointment to meet the SVP. That interview was 2 days later and was a 15 minute personal interview to see what brought me to the industry. It wasn't too technical.

I met some of the team and set up a follow up interview with another SVP that got more specific about teh job and how I would do. It went well and I was told that it looked promising and I would be contacted shortly. I was called the next morning and offered a position. We discussed pay at that time and they knew what I was willing to drop to, but they offered slightly higher.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you different than all the other college grads looking to get their foot in the door with a brokerhouse?   Answer Question
    I made it clear what I would need to make the jump and they met it with a slight increase.

Account Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crump Life Insurance Services in June 2010.

Contacted by staffing firm of job opening. Discussed job description, requirements via telephone. Took skills tests (Word, Excel, Email, Typing) online for review.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate - Receommend trying.