CryoLife Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The initial phone interview was like most others, the recruiter asked me about my previous experience and explained to me CryoLife's business as well as the roles of the position I was interviewing for. After the interview I received an email to complete an online assessment which took about 45 minutes I believe. I was selected for a second in person interview with the hiring manager and Sr. Buyer. During the interview I was asked several standardized questions such as "Tell me about a time you..." Everyone from the recruiter to the individuals I interviewed with were extremely nice to me throughout the process. I will surely keep an eye out for other potential opportunities to work for this company.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I received a call from them about a day after I put in my application. They gave me an impromptu interview over the phone and told me to do an online assessment. After I submitted it I waited for over two weeks before I gave them a call back and see where it was headed. Within the day they called me back and arranged for an in person interview. There they asked me to do another assessment test that would last about an hour. The people there were really nice and the interviewer told me they would give me a call with their decision within a week after they went over my test results and background check. They didn't call so I gave them a call and no answer. It wasn't until a month later that I get a response from them. Getting anything done was very much like pulling teeth.

Lab Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CryoLife (Marietta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, assessment and then face to face interview. Human resource person was nice. Came to meet the manager and supervisor, very standoffish. Answered about 8 questions. No feedback. No call back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a manager. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Microbiologist Technician I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

2 interviews, first one was a pre-lim "get to know you" interview. Second was more specific and with 4 other people, and a test had to be taken. It was overall very easy if you came prepared, and the people interviewing were easy to talk to, kind, and helpful with any questions you may have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

I received a call from human resources which turned into a 20 minute impromptu phone interview. After the call she asked if I would complete an online “assessment” within the next 24 hours. I did the assessment the next morning and sent her an email notifying her. The assessment was pretty standard and I’m sure I did well. Unfortunately, I never heard back from her not even an acknowledgement. After spending 1 and half hours completing an assessment and to never even receive a courtesy “No Thank You, We are moving on” speaks volumes of this organization.

Lab Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and went in to interview with 2 supervisors then shown around the facility. Was called back in order to have another interview with direct supervisor and was explained the routine of the position. I was hired on a week later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CryoLife in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted my application online through their website. Recieved an email about a week later about a phone interview. Had the phone interview which went well. Took the assessment test the following day which was not too difficult after which I never heard from them again until I followed up a week later. I was told that the position was given to some who more closely fit the job requirements. I assume after they received the results from the assessment test I didnt fit their mold.

Interview Questions

• What are my future career goals? What experience do I have?What degree did I received in college? What strengths do I bring to the position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

Long process, There is a personality/skills test that you must take in order to even be allowed for the interview. Once that is completed then an interview is scheduled.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

The process is a little long with a profile test that can scare many candidates away.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Received an email from HR for a phone interview about a week after application was sent online, but HR did not call on the day that I was available. I had to call HR and left numerous voicemails and emails. After the phone interview, it was followed by a face-to-face interview. I had to take an online assessment test. This is something you cannot prepare for! Some of the questions were timed and you had very limited amount of time to answer these questions. Didn't hear anything from HR for a week and a half, so I called them again and finally received an automated email that I was not chosen. The whole process took about 3-4 weeks with no offer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions. Career goals? Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question