CryoLife Interview Questions

tell about yourself
    your interest area
    ready to handle pressure

Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

The process is a little long with a profile test that can scare many candidates away.

Microbiologist Technician II Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Long process, There is a personality/skills test that you must take in order to even be allowed for the interview. Once that is completed then an interview is scheduled.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

I received a call from human resources which turned into a 20 minute impromptu phone interview. After the call she asked if I would complete an online “assessment” within the next 24 hours. I did the assessment the next morning and sent her an email notifying her. The assessment was pretty standard and I’m sure I did well. Unfortunately, I never heard back from her not even an acknowledgement. After spending 1 and half hours completing an assessment and to never even receive a courtesy “No Thank You, We are moving on” speaks volumes of this organization.

Quality Assurance Tissue Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CryoLife in August 2014.

Submitted my application online through their website. Recieved an email about a week later about a phone interview. Had the phone interview which went well. Took the assessment test the following day which was not too difficult after which I never heard from them again until I followed up a week later. I was told that the position was given to some who more closely fit the job requirements. I assume after they received the results from the assessment test I didnt fit their mold.

Interview Questions
    • What are my future career goals? What experience do I have?What degree did I received in college? What strengths do I bring to the position?   Answer Question

Microbiologist Technician I Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

2 interviews, first one was a pre-lim "get to know you" interview. Second was more specific and with 4 other people, and a test had to be taken. It was overall very easy if you came prepared, and the people interviewing were easy to talk to, kind, and helpful with any questions you may have.

No negotiation

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CryoLife.

I received a call from them about a day after I put in my application. They gave me an impromptu interview over the phone and told me to do an online assessment. After I submitted it I waited for over two weeks before I gave them a call back and see where it was headed. Within the day they called me back and arranged for an in person interview. There they asked me to do another assessment test that would last about an hour. The people there were really nice and the interviewer told me they would give me a call with their decision within a week after they went over my test results and background check. They didn't call so I gave them a call and no answer. It wasn't until a month later that I get a response from them. Getting anything done was very much like pulling teeth.

Research Associate III Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife in July 2008.

I was contacted by someone in HR who gave me a brief up front interview and then told me the hiring manager would be in touch with me shortly. It was a couple of weeks before he got back to me, I had to call HR to check to see if the hiring manager was calling. Once he called we had a phone interview and an in person interview within a couple of days, and an official offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
    I was able to get 2,000 more per year in salary, but I've hear that that usually doesn't happen, they usually won't negotiate at all.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CryoLife in July 2012.

Online application. Call back 1-2 months. Interviewed on the phone with HR/recruiters. 1 week later had interview with HR and then the hiring manager of my division. 1-3 weeks received job offer. LONG PROCESS

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were job related.
      Unexpectedly was asked about any books that I was currently reading.

View Answer
    They seemed very open to negotiation.

I'd Prefer to Remain Anonymous Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

I was hired within a month of applying.

No need to. Happy with the offer.