CryoLife Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2015

3.1

Bde Itern Interview

Interview

tell about yourself
    your interest area
    ready to handle pressure

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

The process is a little long with a profile test that can scare many candidates away.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

Long process, There is a personality/skills test that you must take in order to even be allowed for the interview. Once that is completed then an interview is scheduled.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

I received a call from human resources which turned into a 20 minute impromptu phone interview. After the call she asked if I would complete an online “assessment” within the next 24 hours. I did the assessment the next morning and sent her an email notifying her. The assessment was pretty standard and I’m sure I did well. Unfortunately, I never heard back from her not even an acknowledgement. After spending 1 and half hours completing an assessment and to never even receive a courtesy “No Thank You, We are moving on” speaks volumes of this organization.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CryoLife in August 2014.

Interview

Submitted my application online through their website. Recieved an email about a week later about a phone interview. Had the phone interview which went well. Took the assessment test the following day which was not too difficult after which I never heard from them again until I followed up a week later. I was told that the position was given to some who more closely fit the job requirements. I assume after they received the results from the assessment test I didnt fit their mold.

Interview Questions

• What are my future career goals? What experience do I have?What degree did I received in college? What strengths do I bring to the position?   Answer Question

Microbiologist Technician I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CryoLife.

Interview

2 interviews, first one was a pre-lim "get to know you" interview. Second was more specific and with 4 other people, and a test had to be taken. It was overall very easy if you came prepared, and the people interviewing were easy to talk to, kind, and helpful with any questions you may have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I received a call from them about a day after I put in my application. They gave me an impromptu interview over the phone and told me to do an online assessment. After I submitted it I waited for over two weeks before I gave them a call back and see where it was headed. Within the day they called me back and arranged for an in person interview. There they asked me to do another assessment test that would last about an hour. The people there were really nice and the interviewer told me they would give me a call with their decision within a week after they went over my test results and background check. They didn't call so I gave them a call and no answer. It wasn't until a month later that I get a response from them. Getting anything done was very much like pulling teeth.

Lab Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and went in to interview with 2 supervisors then shown around the facility. Was called back in order to have another interview with direct supervisor and was explained the routine of the position. I was hired on a week later.

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called without notice several weeks later for a phone interview. I was in the middle of something when they first called, but they were happy to schedule it for a few hours later, when I had time. After that, I had an in person interview with HR and took a series of tests that took about an hour. The knowledge questions weren't particularly difficult, but some of them were timed, and the personality test seemed fairly standard. A week after that, I had an interview with a supervisor, which included a tour of the facility, and then another with two upper management people. During the background check and reference portion (which took a couple of weeks), they gave me an opportunity to provide another reference when one of my original ones proved to be unreachable.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 greatest weaknesses? How well do you multitask?   Answer Question

Lab Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CryoLife (Marietta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, assessment and then face to face interview. Human resource person was nice. Came to meet the manager and supervisor, very standoffish. Answered about 8 questions. No feedback. No call back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict with a manager. How did you handle it?   Answer Question