CryoLife Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 17, 2014
11 interviews

3.1

Microbiologist Technician II Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CryoLife.

Long process, There is a personality/skills test that you must take in order to even be allowed for the interview. Once that is completed then an interview is scheduled.

Accountant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at CryoLife.

The process is a little long with a profile test that can scare many candidates away.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CryoLife.

Received an email from HR for a phone interview about a week after application was sent online, but HR did not call on the day that I was available. I had to call HR and left numerous voicemails and emails. After the phone interview, it was followed by a face-to-face interview. I had to take an online assessment test. This is something you cannot prepare for! Some of the questions were timed and you had very limited amount of time to answer these questions. Didn't hear anything from HR for a week and a half, so I called them again and finally received an automated email that I was not chosen. The whole process took about 3-4 weeks with no offer.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty basic questions. Career goals? Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CryoLife in December 2013.

Applied through their website. Emailed them to follow up and they got back to me within a week to begin the process. I had to be pretty pro-active to get them to do anything. They wanted to do a phone interview with one of the recruiters first. It was mostly about my interest in the job and my salary expectations. Then they wanted me to do a pre-employment assessment and some paperwork for background checks, before scheduling an in-person interview within a week. However, before the in-person interview, they informed me that they went with someone else. Wasn't sure if I did something wrong or if they just had me as a backup if the other candidate didn't work out.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't really get anything difficult. Salary range was large for this kind of position so that was something that was difficult to gauge.   Answer Question

Lab Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CryoLife.

The company did not respond at all to online job applications. I had to drop off my resume personally before I got any further.

When HR did decide to discuss a job opening, they told me about a different job than the one I was applying for. So when I went in for the interview it was a little confusing at first. I didn't tell my interviewer the HR got it mixed up, I just winged it and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • It wasn't a difficult question, but I was unsure how to respond when the Manager told me I would have to be able to work with the Supervisor. Little did I know at the time it meant, "the supervisor is impossible to get along with, and you will have to get along with him."   Answer Question

Entry Level Lab Position Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CryoLife.

Initial interview was with HR followed by the skills and personality tests. I think they weed out most people there. The tests are designed to eliminate people who are lying about themselves so you have to be sure you are consistent. I didn't find the skills test very challenging. One tested visual accuracy with a which picture matches this one kind of test. Another was selecting whether or not 2 numbers matched. I could see that portion being tough if you have minor dyslexia problems.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly standard. I always find it challenging to answer the "give us an example of when you did...." questions. Just prepare for those!   Answer Question

I'd Prefer to Remain Anonymous Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CryoLife.

I was hired within a month of applying.

No need to. Happy with the offer.

Trade Show Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at CryoLife in December 2012.

Interview process was very long for something that in turn didn't even end up in a call back to say I didn't receive the position. Had to go in and do an initial interview then take an exam on the spot that took about an hour of my time. Interview questions didn't have anything to do with the position I applied for. They care more about you passing a test and the speed at which you can answer questions than your actual ability to do the job.

Interview Questions
    • Was not expecting to sit through an exam for more than an hour.   Answer Question

Bde Itern Interview

tell about yourself
    your interest area
    ready to handle pressure

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CryoLife in July 2012.

Online application. Call back 1-2 months. Interviewed on the phone with HR/recruiters. 1 week later had interview with HR and then the hiring manager of my division. 1-3 weeks received job offer. LONG PROCESS

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were job related.
      Unexpectedly was asked about any books that I was currently reading.
        View Answer
    They seemed very open to negotiation.

Worked for CryoLife? Contribute to the Community!