CryoLife Interview Questions & Reviews in Kennesaw, GA

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CryoLife.

Received an email from HR for a phone interview about a week after application was sent online, but HR did not call on the day that I was available. I had to call HR and left numerous voicemails and emails. After the phone interview, it was followed by a face-to-face interview. I had to take an online assessment test. This is something you cannot prepare for! Some of the questions were timed and you had very limited amount of time to answer these questions. Didn't hear anything from HR for a week and a half, so I called them again and finally received an automated email that I was not chosen. The whole process took about 3-4 weeks with no offer.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty basic questions. Career goals? Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at CryoLife in December 2013.

Applied through their website. Emailed them to follow up and they got back to me within a week to begin the process. I had to be pretty pro-active to get them to do anything. They wanted to do a phone interview with one of the recruiters first. It was mostly about my interest in the job and my salary expectations. Then they wanted me to do a pre-employment assessment and some paperwork for background checks, before scheduling an in-person interview within a week. However, before the in-person interview, they informed me that they went with someone else. Wasn't sure if I did something wrong or if they just had me as a backup if the other candidate didn't work out.

Interview Questions
    • Didn't really get anything difficult. Salary range was large for this kind of position so that was something that was difficult to gauge.   Answer Question

Trade Show Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at CryoLife in December 2012.

Interview process was very long for something that in turn didn't even end up in a call back to say I didn't receive the position. Had to go in and do an initial interview then take an exam on the spot that took about an hour of my time. Interview questions didn't have anything to do with the position I applied for. They care more about you passing a test and the speed at which you can answer questions than your actual ability to do the job.

Interview Questions
    • Was not expecting to sit through an exam for more than an hour.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CryoLife in July 2012.

Online application. Call back 1-2 months. Interviewed on the phone with HR/recruiters. 1 week later had interview with HR and then the hiring manager of my division. 1-3 weeks received job offer. LONG PROCESS

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were job related.
      Unexpectedly was asked about any books that I was currently reading.
        View Answer
    They seemed very open to negotiation.

Worked for CryoLife? Contribute to the Community!