CryoLife Interview Questions in Kennesaw, GA

Updated Jun 30, 2015

3.1

Buyer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The initial phone interview was like most others, the recruiter asked me about my previous experience and explained to me CryoLife's business as well as the roles of the position I was interviewing for. After the interview I received an email to complete an online assessment which took about 45 minutes I believe. I was selected for a second in person interview with the hiring manager and Sr. Buyer. During the interview I was asked several standardized questions such as "Tell me about a time you..." Everyone from the recruiter to the individuals I interviewed with were extremely nice to me throughout the process. I will surely keep an eye out for other potential opportunities to work for this company.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

I received a call from them about a day after I put in my application. They gave me an impromptu interview over the phone and told me to do an online assessment. After I submitted it I waited for over two weeks before I gave them a call back and see where it was headed. Within the day they called me back and arranged for an in person interview. There they asked me to do another assessment test that would last about an hour. The people there were really nice and the interviewer told me they would give me a call with their decision within a week after they went over my test results and background check. They didn't call so I gave them a call and no answer. It wasn't until a month later that I get a response from them. Getting anything done was very much like pulling teeth.

Lab Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter and went in to interview with 2 supervisors then shown around the facility. Was called back in order to have another interview with direct supervisor and was explained the routine of the position. I was hired on a week later.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Received an email from HR for a phone interview about a week after application was sent online, but HR did not call on the day that I was available. I had to call HR and left numerous voicemails and emails. After the phone interview, it was followed by a face-to-face interview. I had to take an online assessment test. This is something you cannot prepare for! Some of the questions were timed and you had very limited amount of time to answer these questions. Didn't hear anything from HR for a week and a half, so I called them again and finally received an automated email that I was not chosen. The whole process took about 3-4 weeks with no offer.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions. Career goals? Why did you apply for this position?   Answer Question

Lab Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called without notice several weeks later for a phone interview. I was in the middle of something when they first called, but they were happy to schedule it for a few hours later, when I had time. After that, I had an in person interview with HR and took a series of tests that took about an hour. The knowledge questions weren't particularly difficult, but some of them were timed, and the personality test seemed fairly standard. A week after that, I had an interview with a supervisor, which included a tour of the facility, and then another with two upper management people. During the background check and reference portion (which took a couple of weeks), they gave me an opportunity to provide another reference when one of my original ones proved to be unreachable.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 greatest weaknesses? How well do you multitask?   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied through their website. Emailed them to follow up and they got back to me within a week to begin the process. I had to be pretty pro-active to get them to do anything. They wanted to do a phone interview with one of the recruiters first. It was mostly about my interest in the job and my salary expectations. Then they wanted me to do a pre-employment assessment and some paperwork for background checks, before scheduling an in-person interview within a week. However, before the in-person interview, they informed me that they went with someone else. Wasn't sure if I did something wrong or if they just had me as a backup if the other candidate didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Didn't really get anything difficult. Salary range was large for this kind of position so that was something that was difficult to gauge.   Answer Question

Trade Show Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Interview process was very long for something that in turn didn't even end up in a call back to say I didn't receive the position. Had to go in and do an initial interview then take an exam on the spot that took about an hour of my time. Interview questions didn't have anything to do with the position I applied for. They care more about you passing a test and the speed at which you can answer questions than your actual ability to do the job.

Interview Questions

• Was not expecting to sit through an exam for more than an hour.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CryoLife (Kennesaw, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

Online application. Call back 1-2 months. Interviewed on the phone with HR/recruiters. 1 week later had interview with HR and then the hiring manager of my division. 1-3 weeks received job offer. LONG PROCESS

Interview Questions

• Most questions were job related. Unexpectedly was asked about any books that I was currently reading.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They seemed very open to negotiation.