Crystal Equation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter

Interviewed at Crystal Equation

Interview Details – Very laid back- asked good questions, more behavioral questions.
- they were very welcoming- genuinely wanted to get to know me
- met a couple different people- some regular recruiters, managers, hiring team
- office was decent - looked like a super high tech company with all of the tvs

Interview Question – - How I would find them a 3 legged dog if I only had a phone and yellow pages. It was a great question and made me think on my feet   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was very reasonable- wasnt much to negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Crystal Equation in September 2011.

Interview Details – The VP of sales and director of recruiting came out to the suburbs where I lived, took me to dinner, had quite a few cocktails, and all but made me an offer there.

I had to come down to the CE offices twice more, once to meet with the director of recruiting. The questions were not difficult for a recruiter with any experience. Next I met with two team leads and an account manager. Again, no difficult questions.

Last I spoke by phone with the CEO. Nothing rough. The next day the offer came.

Interview Question – "Are you a Sox fan?"   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Technical Architect
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Crystal Equation in February 2011.

Interview Details – Based on strong referral I had a 1 hour phone interval and then I was hired.

Interview Question – How is video stream switching accomplished for IPTV networks.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, there was a fixed rate offer.

Worked for Crystal Equation? Contribute to the Community!