Crystal Equation

Updated Jan 19, 2015
Updated Jan 19, 2015

1.8

Technical Recruiter Interview

Very laid back- asked good questions, more behavioral questions.
    - they were very welcoming- genuinely wanted to get to know me
    - met a couple different people- some regular recruiters, managers, hiring team
    - office was decent - looked like a super high tech company with all of the tvs

Interview Questions
    • - How I would find them a 3 legged dog if I only had a phone and yellow pages. It was a great question and made me think on my feet   Answer Question
    The offer was very reasonable- wasnt much to negotiate

Software Developer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crystal Equation in April 2014.

I had one phone interview that consisted of basic questions revolving around Angular JS with the project architect and the UI developer lead. I immediately received feedback at the conclusion of the phone interview that I would be hired. I received an offer letter and employee packet in about a week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an AJAX request and what are some services/packages in Angular that let you resolve AJAX requests.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate anything extra. I accepted the initial offer after realizing that it doubled the salary I had at my current company.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crystal Equation in September 2011.

The VP of sales and director of recruiting came out to the suburbs where I lived, took me to dinner, had quite a few cocktails, and all but made me an offer there.

I had to come down to the CE offices twice more, once to meet with the director of recruiting. The questions were not difficult for a recruiter with any experience. Next I met with two team leads and an account manager. Again, no difficult questions.

Last I spoke by phone with the CEO. Nothing rough. The next day the offer came.

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crystal Equation in February 2011.

Based on strong referral I had a 1 hour phone interval and then I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • How is video stream switching accomplished for IPTV networks.   Answer Question
    No, there was a fixed rate offer.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Crystal Equation in January 2013.

had 3 rounds of interview. A senior member of the management team has kept contact with us all throughout the hiring process. they were starting to put together an offshore team that time. they went extra mile and met us for a lunch treat instead of having a formal onsite interview. that made me say yes. not because of the free lunch but rather, meeting them in person gave me an idea of what the company culture is like

It was very smooth.