Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Crystal and Company
- Associate Account Executive (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Human Resources Associate (1)
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Crystal and Company.
Took over 3 months. Was interviewed by 7 people over a 3 month period. The process was repeated over and over with different people. I met 3 people at Starbucks and the
Rest at the office and 2 phone interviews. It would have been easier to get everyone together to interview me all at once!
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Crystal and Company (Houston, TX).
The manager will tell you anything to get you to take the job. Once hired you are the best thing to ever happen to the company. That is until the next person comes alone that the account executives like more then you.
- No difficult questions 1 Answer
- No OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Crystal and Company (New York, NY) in June 2012.
Contacted by a recruiter to come in for interview. Some mixup with the date of the interview and I was sent home to come back the following Monday without so much as an apology. After returning for the interview on the rescheduled date, interview went well and I was told that she hoped to make a decision by the end of the week before she went on vacation. What followed were 2+ weeks of unanswered emails and phone calls and I still don't know what the decision was but obviously it wasn't me.
- Nothing difficult, basic interview Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Crystal and Company (New York, NY) in June 2010.
What does your desk look like?
- What does your desk look like? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review