Crystal and Company Interview Questions

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Crystal and Company.

Interview

Took over 3 months. Was interviewed by 7 people over a 3 month period. The process was repeated over and over with different people. I met 3 people at Starbucks and the
    Rest at the office and 2 phone interviews. It would have been easier to get everyone together to interview me all at once!

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Crystal and Company (Houston, TX).

Interview

The manager will tell you anything to get you to take the job. Once hired you are the best thing to ever happen to the company. That is until the next person comes alone that the account executives like more then you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unknown

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Crystal and Company (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter to come in for interview. Some mixup with the date of the interview and I was sent home to come back the following Monday without so much as an apology. After returning for the interview on the rescheduled date, interview went well and I was told that she hoped to make a decision by the end of the week before she went on vacation. What followed were 2+ weeks of unanswered emails and phone calls and I still don't know what the decision was but obviously it wasn't me.

Human Resources Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crystal and Company (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Question:
    What does your desk look like?