Crystal and Company

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Account Executive Interview

Associate Account Executive
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crystal and Company.

Interview Details – The manager will tell you anything to get you to take the job. Once hired you are the best thing to ever happen to the company. That is until the next person comes alone that the account executives like more then you.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Unknown

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crystal and Company in June 2012.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter to come in for interview. Some mixup with the date of the interview and I was sent home to come back the following Monday without so much as an apology. After returning for the interview on the rescheduled date, interview went well and I was told that she hoped to make a decision by the end of the week before she went on vacation. What followed were 2+ weeks of unanswered emails and phone calls and I still don't know what the decision was but obviously it wasn't me.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, basic interview   Answer Question

Human Resources Associate Interview

Human Resources Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Crystal and Company in June 2010.

Interview Details – Question:
What does your desk look like?

Interview Question – What does your desk look like?   Answer Question

Worked for Crystal and Company? Contribute to the Community!