Crytek

Crytek Senior Programmer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt, Brandenburg (Germany)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt, Brandenburg (Germany)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Crytek.

It started with a 45 mins technical phone interview with a few of their programmers, questions were very specific and focused in my area of speciality but nothing surprising here.

After that I was sent a programming test and given a week to complete it. The test was really challenging and took me over 10 hours of actual hard work to get it done.

After that they flew me to Frankfurt for onsite interview. The interview lasted nearly 6 hours, it was very intense and consisted several in-depth technical interviews with different people and a debugging test.

Interview Questions
  • The programming test was certainly unlike any other test I had come across before in an interview because of the amount of time and skill required.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Crytek

Senior Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Crytek in November 2012.

First thing is a technical interview over the phone. Most of the questions are really standard ones (C/C++) there are also some math questions (dot&cross product). After that I had a programming test for which I had one week. After that I was asked to come for an on-site interview which consisted of 1-1 and panel questions.

Interview Questions
    An offer was presented, a slight negotiation (~5%) was possible.