Crytek

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Programmer Interview

Senior Programmer
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Crytek in November 2012.

Interview Details – First thing is a technical interview over the phone. Most of the questions are really standard ones (C/C++) there are also some math questions (dot&cross product). After that I had a programming test for which I had one week. After that I was asked to come for an on-site interview which consisted of 1-1 and panel questions.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – An offer was presented, a slight negotiation (~5%) was possible.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Programmer Interview

Senior Programmer
Frankfurt, Brandenburg (Germany)

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Crytek.

Interview Details – It started with a 45 mins technical phone interview with a few of their programmers, questions were very specific and focused in my area of speciality but nothing surprising here.

After that I was sent a programming test and given a week to complete it. The test was really challenging and took me over 10 hours of actual hard work to get it done.

After that they flew me to Frankfurt for onsite interview. The interview lasted nearly 6 hours, it was very intense and consisted several in-depth technical interviews with different people and a debugging test.

Interview Question – The programming test was certainly unlike any other test I had come across before in an interview because of the amount of time and skill required.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crytek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crytek Senior Programmer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Crytek employees and interview candidates.