CubeSmart

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at CubeSmart

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CubeSmart in September 2013.

I received an email from HR asking to set up an interview about 2 days after I applied online. The interview was pretty straight forward, mainly just wanted to know about my background.

Interview Questions

Not really the position I wanted, not really the company I would want to work for.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CubeSmart.

The phone interview and initial communication was enjoyable and professional. Everything seemed to be communicated well and expectations were accurately set. The onsite interview was also enjoyable while a little unorganized. I followed up only to never hear back again. It was disappointing after such quick responses early on in the interview process that even a generic email of sorry we went with someone else would have been appreciated.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CubeSmart in January 2011.

The interview process began very organized but went downhill very quickly. It began with a situational phone interview which lead to a 1:1 interview being scheduled. After the interview I felt as if the company was not sure what they were looking for or maybe they were doing a research project on the current industry. After several follows with the company there were no responses with any direction. The position was posted and reposted with changes and then completely changed directions.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CubeSmart in April 2009.

The district manager and general manager interviewed me. Asked a lot of behavior based interview questions. They have a certified area trainer that will train new managers for a week to 10 days. Very much into customer service and sales. Weekly reports come from district manager. These are very helpful and help you reach goals.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at CubeSmart in February 2009.

The hiring manager looked to see if I had the essential sales experience, open-mindedness, and quick reflexes, mentally, to handle the type of customers in the storage business.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to customers who move at varying speeds - ex, speaks quickly or slowly, is in a hurry, etc.   Answer Question
    • Explain how you resolved a conflict with either a customer or a coworker.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CubeSmart in May 2010.

Process was very simple, applied for the job online and received a call to come in for an interview the very next day. Interview was easy, District Manager asked the normal questions most interviewers ask.

Interview Questions
    • Is there ever a time that the customer is wrong?   View Answer