Cubist Pharmaceuticals Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (3)
- Clinical Business Manager (2)
- Regional Access Manager (2)
- Senior Manager, Accouns Payable (1)
- Clinical (1)
- HEOR (1)
- Senior Coordinator, Marketing Operations (1)
- Director, EHS (1)
- Senior HRBP (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Senior Research Associate II (1)
- Finance (1)
- Scientist (1)
- Senior Scientist I (1)
- Director (1)
- SAS Programmer (1)
- Director, Finance (1)
Marketing Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cubist Pharmaceuticals in March 2012.
Interview Details – I interviewed with 6 people the same day. The interviews were very structured as each interviewee had a set of 3 to 4 questions provided by HR. Most of them were behavioral questions. The day was pretty long and questions had a similar flavor.
Most people in the teams were smart and friendly. They seemed relax and lay back.
They were seeing many candidates for the position and 7 people as well as myself were going through the 5 hours interview process. I got a negative answer within 10 days.
- "Explain when you failed and how you reacted". Answer Question
- "Tell me about a situation in which you had to adjust to changes over which you had no control. How did you handle it?" Answer Question
- "Tell me about a situation where you had to solve a difficult problem. What did you do? What was your thought process? What was the outcome?" Answer Question
- "What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperation from? What were the obstacles? How did you handle the situation? What were the reactions of the group members? What was the end result?" Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cubist Pharmaceuticals