Culturefit

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter Interview

Deerfield, IL

I interviewed at Culturefit in March 2014.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with one of the recruiters that eventually led to an in person interview with the lead recruiter and sales team member, then another in person with the same members as well as the CEO and more junior recruiters. There was a period between the initial phone interview and the first in person but only due to my delayed readiness to make a career move and their urgency for a new recruiter. The interview was really enjoyable and felt transparent and like a true group effort for each of us to determine if this could be a good fit for myself and for the company.

Interview Question – They didn't throw me any curveballs...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Moving from a salary sales job to a base + commission meant a pay cut and adjustment, but they were patient as I considered other options and ultimately negotiated. I quickly found that other similar positions on paper weren't nearly as good of an opportunity so negotiations (via email) were brief with a sense of urgency for both of us.

Very Easy Interview

SQL Consultant Interview

Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Culturefit in March 2013.

Interview Details – CultureFit's methodology is very straight forward and allows an IT candidate to shine with their clients based on the background of the talent.

Interview Question – Past Successes and Past Failures   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Comfortable and Honest

Staffing Consultant Interview

Staffing Consultant
Deerfield, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Culturefit in November 2011.

Interview Details – I was recruited out of a competitor and given a chance to run my own desk. I was impressed with the autonomous approach of the owner and organization.

Interview Question – Out of the box industry future   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

.NET Architect Interview

.NET Architect
Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Culturefit in March 2011.

Interview Details – Go through 2 initial phone screens with Recruiter and Principal Staffing Consultant and then phone screen with the end client and then meet with the end client and go through personality assessment with CultureFit staff.

Interview Question – Explain your most negative experience in a job and elaborate on how it could be avoided in the future.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy, CultureFit agreed to my terms because I provided certified salary history.

.NET Architecture Consultant Interview

Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Culturefit in February 2011.

Interview Details – Easy. 2 interviews with CultureFit staff (One with a recruiter and the Principal Staffing Consultant) and end client (VP and CTO).

Interview Question – Discuss your best success and your biggest failure and how they relate to each other.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy. Received what I suggested before the interview process began.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Culturefit? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Culturefit interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Culturefit employees and interview candidates.