Culturefit

Culturefit Interview Questions

2.2

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

interviewed at Culturefit in March 2014.

I had a phone interview with one of the recruiters that eventually led to an in person interview with the lead recruiter and sales team member, then another in person with the same members as well as the CEO and more junior recruiters. There was a period between the initial phone interview and the first in person but only due to my delayed readiness to make a career move and their urgency for a new recruiter. The interview was really enjoyable and felt transparent and like a true group effort for each of us to determine if this could be a good fit for myself and for the company.

Interview Questions
    Moving from a salary sales job to a base + commission meant a pay cut and adjustment, but they were patient as I considered other options and ultimately negotiated. I quickly found that other similar positions on paper weren't nearly as good of an opportunity so negotiations (via email) were brief with a sense of urgency for both of us.

SQL Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Culturefit in March 2013.

CultureFit's methodology is very straight forward and allows an IT candidate to shine with their clients based on the background of the talent.

Comfortable and Honest

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Culturefit in November 2011.

I was recruited out of a competitor and given a chance to run my own desk. I was impressed with the autonomous approach of the owner and organization.

.NET Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Culturefit in March 2011.

Go through 2 initial phone screens with Recruiter and Principal Staffing Consultant and then phone screen with the end client and then meet with the end client and go through personality assessment with CultureFit staff.

Interview Questions
    • Explain your most negative experience in a job and elaborate on how it could be avoided in the future.   Answer Question
    Easy, CultureFit agreed to my terms because I provided certified salary history.

.NET Architecture Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Culturefit in February 2011.

Easy. 2 interviews with CultureFit staff (One with a recruiter and the Principal Staffing Consultant) and end client (VP and CTO).

Interview Questions
    • Discuss your best success and your biggest failure and how they relate to each other.   Answer Question
    Easy. Received what I suggested before the interview process began.