Culver's Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.2

Crew Member Interview

I submitted my application, and they called me after a few weeks. Asked all behavioral questions for about 15 minutes and I was hired. They told me to start the following week and then they asked for my uniform measurements.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions, very straight forward.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Culver's in December 2014.

Applied online on a Sunday night. Received an auto email right away. Then the next morning a women from the corporate office emailed me asking about a good time to do a phone interview. After doing the phone interview I was asked to come in two days later for a face to face interview. I was told I would hear back from them by the following Friday. On Tuesday I received an email asking to meet with the GM and owner on Friday. When I went into an interview, they had me sit at a table with a family sitting next to me. The second interview was suppose to be with the GM and owner but the owner was too busy to come out. During the second interview, I wasn't really asked any questions and the child at the next table kept interrupting us. They asked me what my sizes are for a uniform in case I was to get hired. I was also told that if hired, I would not have the "assistant manager" title until my 90 days probation was up. And sent me on my way. The GM said repeatedly how much "she liked me"
    There was never any talk about pay, bonuses or anything. All the interviews left me baffled not knowing anything about the position.
    I felt fairly confident that they would offer me the position
    I was told they would be making a decision on Tuesday but I would probably be hearing from her on Monday but maybe Tuesday after their meeting, but probably Monday. More confusion.

Interview Questions
    • What is a difficult decision you made in the past that you are glad you made it? How did it turn out?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Culver's.

I went into this interview thinking it was going to be very hard, probably because it was my first job interview. Anyways, right when i walked into Culver's I asked for the manager and they asked if i was interviewing, i replied yes so they gave me a free drink while i waited. I waited a good 10 minutes and then the manager came over and asked me to follow her to one of the booths and she introduced her self and told me a little about her. She then proceeded to ask me questions like, why Culver's, how would your friends describe you,and if you could have one superpower what would it be and why. I thought the interview turned out to be pretty easy because of how nice everyone was and how comfortable to environment was.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was when she asked "Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to do something"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Culver's.

The interview process was relatively short with many basic and standard questions that would be easy to find online. There were a few questions the interviewer joked as being "deep" but otherwise, the interviewer was more interested in how you felt about serving people than anything else, as Culver's obviously cares about its customer service.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Culver's.

Applied Online and Got a call the next day. Job fair Alot of people showed up and The Manager was so ghetto and rude stay off task. All the questions was common sense but some questions was confusing and difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Culver's.

Applied Online, received a phone call for an interview. I was asked about my availability, if I had ever had a job before, and if I could name a time I went above and beyond expectations. Hiring Process in total took a little over a week, and training lasted for a week.

Culvers Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Culver's.

Questions were basic behavioral questions such as hardest thing you had to overcome, how did you overcome it, greatest strength and weakness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Culver's in September 2013.

Was interviewed by one of the managers. He was friendly, made me feel comfortable. I answered all of his questions and we talked about my availability. When the interview was over, he made it very clear that he wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me why you would be a good employee here.   View Answer

Culvers Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Culver's in July 2013.

They called me in, the manager was very straightforward and started asking for when I could work. I gave him the hours I could work and he welcomed me to the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Culver's in June 2013.

They let me know right away that I got the job after the interview, also they responded to my application quickly. It was fairly easy and laid back.