Culver's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Culver's.

I went into this interview thinking it was going to be very hard, probably because it was my first job interview. Anyways, right when i walked into Culver's I asked for the manager and they asked if i was interviewing, i replied yes so they gave me a free drink while i waited. I waited a good 10 minutes and then the manager came over and asked me to follow her to one of the booths and she introduced her self and told me a little about her. She then proceeded to ask me questions like, why Culver's, how would your friends describe you,and if you could have one superpower what would it be and why. I thought the interview turned out to be pretty easy because of how nice everyone was and how comfortable to environment was.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question for me was when she asked "Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to do something"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Culver's.

The interview process was relatively short with many basic and standard questions that would be easy to find online. There were a few questions the interviewer joked as being "deep" but otherwise, the interviewer was more interested in how you felt about serving people than anything else, as Culver's obviously cares about its customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Culver's.

Applied Online and Got a call the next day. Job fair Alot of people showed up and The Manager was so ghetto and rude stay off task. All the questions was common sense but some questions was confusing and difficult.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Culver's.

Applied Online, received a phone call for an interview. I was asked about my availability, if I had ever had a job before, and if I could name a time I went above and beyond expectations. Hiring Process in total took a little over a week, and training lasted for a week.

Culvers Team Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Culver's.

Questions were basic behavioral questions such as hardest thing you had to overcome, how did you overcome it, greatest strength and weakness.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stillwater, MN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Culver's in September 2013.

Was interviewed by one of the managers. He was friendly, made me feel comfortable. I answered all of his questions and we talked about my availability. When the interview was over, he made it very clear that he wanted to hire me.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me why you would be a good employee here.   View Answer

Culvers Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Culver's in July 2013.

They called me in, the manager was very straightforward and started asking for when I could work. I gave him the hours I could work and he welcomed me to the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Culver's in June 2013.

They let me know right away that I got the job after the interview, also they responded to my application quickly. It was fairly easy and laid back.

Kitchen Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Culver's in May 2013.

I sat down with the assistant manager at a booth during a slow time of the day and he asked me questions about what I wanted to do in the future, my education status (whether I was in high school, had graduated, college plans, etc.), and hobbies. He also asked me to tell him about a time when I lost at something and a t ism when I won at something, and how these experiences made me feel.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me to tell about a time when I lost at something, which seemed kind of random to me.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Culver's.

Received a call and interviewed a few days later. Asked basic interview questions especially concerning my prior restaurant experience. No surprises.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time when you have had to deal with a difficult customer and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation