Cummins

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Columbus, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Cummins in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call from recruiter. Recruiter scheduled first phone interview with hiring manager. The interview was pretty basic discussion on your resume. Then after a week he called me on-site where I met additional team members. It was a day long. Again interview was based on your resume and experience. I believe they got a better candidate with more experience than me as I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

Columbus, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cummins in February 2012.

Interview Details – I met the recruiter at college fair. She asked me to apply on college career site as well as Cummins site. After application, I received an interview call within 10 days. The interview took place on campus. There were 2 interviewers. Both were experienced and worked in the company for more than 15 years. Questions were generic such as leadership example, responsibility or BA or project manager etc.

Interview Questions

Interviewed at Cummins

Interview Details – Campus combined 1st and 2nd round. Behavior questions followed with manager's situation questions asking you how to handle and how to talk in a real-world business situation.
Took 2 weeks to receive an offer.

Interview Question – If you are on a project that has to change the system of two business units, one of them on board already, and you try to persuade the other one. What will you say and how will you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, just simply accepted it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cummins

Worked for Cummins? Contribute to the Community!

Cummins Videos

Cummins – Why Work for Us?

• Cummins Inc. is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel engines and related technology globally. • We serve our customers through our network of 500 company-owned and independent… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cummins Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cummins employees and interview candidates.