Cummins

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Cummins in June 2011.

I applied online and got a call from recruiter. Recruiter scheduled first phone interview with hiring manager. The interview was pretty basic discussion on your resume. Then after a week he called me on-site where I met additional team members. It was a day long. Again interview was based on your resume and experience. I believe they got a better candidate with more experience than me as I didn't get the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cummins in February 2012.

I met the recruiter at college fair. She asked me to apply on college career site as well as Cummins site. After application, I received an interview call within 10 days. The interview took place on campus. There were 2 interviewers. Both were experienced and worked in the company for more than 15 years. Questions were generic such as leadership example, responsibility or BA or project manager etc.

Business Analyst Interview

Campus combined 1st and 2nd round. Behavior questions followed with manager's situation questions asking you how to handle and how to talk in a real-world business situation.
    Took 2 weeks to receive an offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you are on a project that has to change the system of two business units, one of them on board already, and you try to persuade the other one. What will you say and how will you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate, just simply accepted it.