Cummins

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cummins in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied on-line by submitting my resume and cover letter to the HR Generalist on a Tuesday. She responded immediately and wanted to interview me within a matter of days after reviewing my resume. About three days later (Friday), she and I scheduled an over the phone interview that lasted about 35 minutes. This was also when she asked if I could attend an in-person interview. The following Monday was the in-person interview with both the HR Generalist and HR Manager which lasted about an hour and a half where I was told to follow-up in two weeks. One month after the interview, I was offered the job.

Interview Question – What have you heard about the company?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cummins

Worked for Cummins? Contribute to the Community!

Cummins Videos

Cummins – Why Work for Us?

• Cummins Inc. is a global power leader that designs, manufactures, sells and services diesel engines and related technology globally. • We serve our customers through our network of 500 company-owned and independent… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cummins Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cummins employees and interview candidates.