Cummins Human Resources Interview Questions

3.5

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cummins.

Interview

It all started with a recruiter seeking out students on my campus. I was invited to an interview on campus which was very convenient. It was a 1 on 1 interview with many situational questions. My interview went well so it lasted over an hour but the interviewer said they generally about 45 minutes. About 2 weeks later I was given a contingent offer Fourier m followed by a formal offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Was asked my experience with data analysis which was unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cummins

Human Resources Interview

Interview

On campus interview. There are two recruiters and lasted 30 mins. It is not hard, but be careful about your approach, never ever show any signs that you are aggressive or demanding.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cummins (Memphis, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line by submitting my resume and cover letter to the HR Generalist on a Tuesday. She responded immediately and wanted to interview me within a matter of days after reviewing my resume. About three days later (Friday), she and I scheduled an over the phone interview that lasted about 35 minutes. This was also when she asked if I could attend an in-person interview. The following Monday was the in-person interview with both the HR Generalist and HR Manager which lasted about an hour and a half where I was told to follow-up in two weeks. One month after the interview, I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about the company?   1 Answer